Group skins

Discussion for the future SA-MP version.
With this update, I'd like to allow groups / gangs to be able to purchase a gang/skin pack for either 50m or 10 bonds (prices will be clarified sooner or later).

There will only be a maximum of 5 skins per group / gang, the price will be based on the amount of skins.

Groups can request their skin pack here.
1 player of kcnr pay 50m and he will get skin pack for his group?
Yea or the group pays? Same thing lol
I'm sure if you divide it fairly between your members, it's not that much..

This seems awesome.
Reh wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:56 pm
I'm sure if you divide it fairly between your members, it's not that much..

This seems awesome.
Yeah , that's sound cool
divide it 5 of you or more
VERYYY COOOOOOOOOLL!!

maybe like this :)

What if someone gets kicked from his group by the leader after he payed for the skin or even left the group will it be like a personal asset or it like expires when u leave the group/gang?
also Are they like costum skins any shape or there is a collection to choose from?
The_Master wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:58 pm
What if someone gets kicked from his group by the leader after he payed for the skin or even left the group will it be like a personal asset or it like expires when u leave the group/gang?
also Are they like costum skins any shape or there is a collection to choose from?
Ofc they wouldn't be able to use it anymore.

No. We have to make our own custom skins.
Obviously there will be dickheads who wait for players to pay money for the skin and then kick them out of group so why not make it personal asset or money get refunded if this happen?
The_Master wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:00 pm
Obviously there will be dickheads who wait for players to pay money for the skin and then kick them out of group so why not make it personal asset or money get refunded if this happen?
with the playerbase now, this will happen a lot..
The_Master wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:00 pm
the group will be gone in the last so lets find another way which players wont lose their money that way!