Another problem arises.

Please post computer issues here. We will try to help you. Also for showing off your PC.
Bamboo
Clucker
KCNR Username: Bamboo

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Ok. I was away from KCNR last December 21 I believe because we went to other places for some personal matters and when I get the chance to go the internet cafe to login KCNR it says "You are banned from this server", I believe I am not banned by the admins or the server itself cause I experience getting banned and know what shows up in my screen. I believe it is a bug. Not only that, when I get home, same problem too. It didn't occurred since I tried playing in the cafe.

Also when I apply for a permanent voice for IRC, it was "Denied- Not Registered". This seems suspicious and what comes up in my mind is that my account is deleted or sort of.
What do pandas eat?
PM|-|
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: PMH

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Check for any VPNs running in your computer, that might be resulting in this message or just wait for an admin to check. For the irc part, the accounts are deleted if not logged on once in 1 or 2 months so your account must've bee deleted. Register it through "/msg nickserv help resgister"
Which country are you from btw, bcz I also remember admins banning entire ip ranges of some country, you might've been caught in that range ban.
Bamboo
Clucker

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:57 pm

PM|-| wrote:Check for any VPNs running in your computer, that might be resulting in this message or just wait for an admin to check. For the irc part, the accounts are deleted if not logged on once in 1 or 2 months so your account must've bee deleted. Register it through "/msg nickserv help resgister"
Which country are you from btw, bcz I also remember admins banning entire ip ranges of some country, you might've been caught in that range ban.
I don't think so, Gabrielle is a filipino and he aint banned, he was playing as what the SAMP shows.
What do pandas eat?
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Probably was used by some hackers which were banned there
Bamboo
Clucker

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:44 pm

No one plays SA-MP in that cafe except for me, I install it on the spot because they don't have one.
What do pandas eat?
Bamboo
Clucker

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Sorry for that IRC part, I jumped to the conclusion that my acc got deleted. I realize the "not registered" meant registering in mibbit. Forget about that.
What do pandas eat?
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Peter

Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Bamboo wrote:Sorry for that IRC part, I jumped to the conclusion that my acc got deleted. I realize the "not registered" meant registering in mibbit. Forget about that.
You didn't finish the registration probably. IRC accounts get deleted after 1 month of inactivity.

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
Bamboo
Clucker

Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:48 am

I was going to !checkban myself on IRC but I can't access mibbit since yesterday, one thing why I haven't registered. Any ways can you check my status if I am banned or not? I was also searching around SAMP forums looking for players having similar problems with me and some said that admins have checked their ban list and isn't there. If this could be an IP/Range ban? What could I do? Allow me using VPNs? I won't rather use those as much as possible.
What do pandas eat?
Bamboo
Clucker

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:37 am

Just recently used Hotspot Shield VPN and the server's anti proxy system caught me. Why is it when you're excited, things doesn't go as planned? *feeling frustrated*

What do pandas eat?
Bamboo
Clucker

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Bump.

I've just notice that it does not happen to any other server out there, only KCNR. Also what's wrong with my statistic counter? why is it all 0?
What do pandas eat?