I want a .gif image.

Please post computer issues here. We will try to help you. Also for showing off your PC.
Yezpahr

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Usman wrote:Why do you like singham anyways? :3
Such a simple question ... such a long and complex answer:

The scene from my signature was not picked for the humor, it was picked because it was a serious moment and I can tell it was most likely the most expensive clip they ever shot.
All the rest of the clips I saw made my day, but I have not seen the full movie.

Saying that I like singham is exaggerated, I just saw a couple of scenes/clips and I'm not even motivated to download because there's prolly no subs in english anyway and I hate subtitless and I hate movies I can't understand -.-
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Reh123
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Reh_007

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Yezpahr wrote:
Usman wrote:Why do you like singham anyways? :3
Such a simple question ... such a long and complex answer:

The scene from my signature was not picked for the humor, it was picked because it was a serious moment and I can tell it was most likely the most expensive clip they ever shot.
All the rest of the clips I saw made my day, but I have not seen the full movie.

Saying that I like singham is exaggerated, I just saw a couple of scenes/clips and I'm not even motivated to download because there's prolly no subs in english anyway and I hate subtitless and I hate movies I can't understand -.-
get the english version of it, like u know English movies get translated to Hindi somehow -_-