Router

Please post computer issues here. We will try to help you. Also for showing off your PC.
Well, month ago i changed my router, cause old one started to burn. Well, now i have some internet connection issues. Playing SA when i'm not shooting ping is normal, when i start to do smth it goes up to 300. Same in CS. Walking, doing nothing ping about 50-70, starting to shoot, loss goes up to 15% and ping is about 200. Sometimes, my net crashes, sitting, surfing in net, lost connection. Anybody have an idea how to fix it?
Also, if i make a hotspot, and connect to it, everything works perfect, there are no issues with hotspot
Grube. wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:48 am
Well, month ago i changed my router, cause old one started to burn. Well, now i have some internet connection issues. Playing SA when i'm not shooting ping is normal, when i start to do smth it goes up to 300. Same in CS. Walking, doing nothing ping about 50-70, starting to shoot, loss goes up to 15% and ping is about 200. Sometimes, my net crashes, sitting, surfing in net, lost connection. Anybody have an idea how to fix it?
Try clearing the cache of your router on your computer cause there might be some opened application that takes network, back ground applications. use computer cmd for it. I tried it and my ping is always 60-50