Router

Please post computer issues here. We will try to help you. Also for showing off your PC.
Grube
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Grube

Thu May 31, 2018 9:48 am

Well, month ago i changed my router, cause old one started to burn. Well, now i have some internet connection issues. Playing SA when i'm not shooting ping is normal, when i start to do smth it goes up to 300. Same in CS. Walking, doing nothing ping about 50-70, starting to shoot, loss goes up to 15% and ping is about 200. Sometimes, my net crashes, sitting, surfing in net, lost connection. Anybody have an idea how to fix it?
Mr.JOba wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:47 am
-1 I used it because of the fucking hackers , cheaters like Grube.
SWAT Private
Police Rank - 18 (Army) Major General
Grube
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Grube

Thu May 31, 2018 12:51 pm

Also, if i make a hotspot, and connect to it, everything works perfect, there are no issues with hotspot
Mr.JOba wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:47 am
-1 I used it because of the fucking hackers , cheaters like Grube.
SWAT Private
Police Rank - 18 (Army) Major General
Kolwox
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Kolwox

Thu May 31, 2018 11:02 pm

Grube. wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:48 am
Well, month ago i changed my router, cause old one started to burn. Well, now i have some internet connection issues. Playing SA when i'm not shooting ping is normal, when i start to do smth it goes up to 300. Same in CS. Walking, doing nothing ping about 50-70, starting to shoot, loss goes up to 15% and ping is about 200. Sometimes, my net crashes, sitting, surfing in net, lost connection. Anybody have an idea how to fix it?
Try clearing the cache of your router on your computer cause there might be some opened application that takes network, back ground applications. use computer cmd for it. I tried it and my ping is always 60-50
Society tryna' reduce me to simplicty

killing with Style^