Hardware Issue?

Please post computer issues here. We will try to help you. Also for showing off your PC.
SO, i recently had a wild thought to record some of my gameplay and stuff. Singleplayer recording.. no problems. If am getting 60 FPS IG, there is minimal fps drop. However, it is all different when i am recording in pure multiplayer games. Like if i am getting 50FPs there, after starting recording i get like 25-30. Any idea why?

And another thing, i recently noticed that a few of my older games, which i used to play smoothly at 40-60FPS are now really pathetic. The FPS counter shows the same FPS, but the graphics are all laggy. It seems like its about 10-15 FPS. Any help regarding this too? Thanks

MY SPECS ARE

Dell Insprion 15-5547
Intel i5-4th generation, 2.7GHz overclock
AMD Radeon r7 m260 GB graphics
8GB ram
Get a dektop, problem solved!

But yeah it sound like you CPU or RAM is failing, that GPU is dedicated so it draws it's power from those.
Kent wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 pm
But yeah it sound like you CPU or RAM is failing, that GPU is dedicated so it draws it's power from those.

Either that or one of these:

1: Computer is overheating because its full of dust(download a program such as hwmonitor to check your cpu/gpu etc temps)
2: It has filled with all kind of junk over the time and clean installation of Windows might be in order

When your computer suddenly seems to be performing much worse than before, you should always check your computer temps first and clean the dust out from there. Other reason might be malware too, but dust is probably the most common thing to cause performance loss.