Halloween Update

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
v12.8 - 2012 Halloween Update:

Adjusted some crane vehicles
Added more mission / robbery hideout locations
Fixed /heal
Fixed fires (redsands west etc)
Fixed non civilians street racing
Fixed some house text labels cutting off
Fixed siren being disabled when reentering your vehicle
Increased ticket paying radius
Increased time between robbing warehouses
Main civilian skill commands are now MMB (con artist - /rob, rapist - /rape, private medic - /heal etc)

Pumpkins, purchase a pumpkin at your local 24/7 store
If you are holding your pumpkin, you have a chance to be more successful at robberies
Trick or treat at houses with special holiday rewards!
All vehicles are now black
Vehicles bought at the Autobahn will be black
Player Owned Vehicles colours aren't changed, but any new bought ones will be black
Nice!
Pumpkins, purchase a pumpkin at your local 24/7 store
Police Force, I told you!
xD
I personally love the trick or treating part :)

(my first time trying it since i joined just before christmas last year)
yay good job and nice update <3
Good but
1- i can't buy petrol Can !
2-we need a place to chance colour of our bike
Tarek_Fouad170 wrote:Good but
1- i can't buy petrol Can !
2-we need a place to chance colour of our bike
You can change your bike's color with a spray can.
Fuet wrote:
Tarek_Fouad170 wrote:Good but
1- i can't buy petrol Can !
2-we need a place to chance colour of our bike
You can change your bike's color with a spray can.
where can i buy it ?
Tarek_Fouad170 wrote:
Fuet wrote:
Tarek_Fouad170 wrote:Good but
1- i can't buy petrol Can !
2-we need a place to chance colour of our bike
You can change your bike's color with a spray can.
where can i buy it ?
You cannot buy it, you can only get it from robbing warehouses.
Fuet wrote: You cannot buy it, you can only get it from robbing warehouses.
very bad idea i am always swat i did not love to rob much it must be at 27/4 story or at petrol station . i hope