The Cluckin' Times - January 2017, New Year Edition

The Endorsed KCNR Newspaper.
User avatar
HiiiKToR
Big Chick
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:49 am
KCNR Username: HiiKToR
Status: Offline

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Threshold wrote:Your prize is -5m. Congratulations..
Lool :lol:
✘▷ ☠ HIIKTOR ☠◀✘
▷✘Kidnaper✘◀
✘▷ Deluxe Donator◀✘
✘▷Cop Rank: 11◀✘
[Rw]Joel
SWAT Commander
Posts: 1624
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:19 am
KCNR Username: [Rw]Joel
Status: Offline

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:20 pm

So why are u upset about something that cannot be fixed lol.

I think LEO, Driver, Stunter, Media Content, Warrant, Best Player had a pretty fair vote.

ScoTT was the best tire popper, popping tires from so far away and he is a great solo cop.
Stunter and Driver obviously goes to Kruthal, nobody can even chase him solo.
Best Player also seems fine to go to Kruthal. He is good at driving, chasing, long range weapons, short range weapons.
Media Content... I mean lol..

Pilot can be argued because personally I think Tiffany is suitable but nobody voted.

I need decent examples before you can proof your point.
Image
Pilot of the Year 2016

Media Content Creator of the Year 2016

Special thanks to Ragnarok who created this signature
Spoiler!
Image
hans
Big Chick
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:19 pm
KCNR Username: Vid
Status: Offline

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:37 pm

priviking and ScoTT for most respected player
Aimandkill for admin of the year

here you have 3 players. noone thought about them.
User avatar
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm
KCNR Username: Clucky
Location: The Finnish Henhouse
Contact:
Status: Offline

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Nobody thought about Aim so that's why he only got the second place?

Image

_____________________________________________________
^^
Just another day in KCNR
PM|-|
Big Clucker
Posts: 720
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:10 am
KCNR Username: PMH
Location: R-230 Creek, Las Venturas.
Status: Offline

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Axl_Rose wrote:This whole thing is related to asslicking or joining someones oppinion since you are not grown enough to have your own.
THIS.
But you don't have to complain about it, bcz thats that. it's not gonna change and we dont have to do anything about it.
User avatar
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
Posts: 3048
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose
Location: Too far away to be seen.
Status: Offline

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 am

Edward wrote:I don't think you have the right to complain because you didn't even nominate

Why nominate when I know for a fact that the winner in a certain category is already selected?

Feels good some people get what I'm talking,this means alot.
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 pm
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret
Status: Offline

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Axl_Rose wrote:
Feels good some people get what I'm talking,this means alot.
Cuz they are jealous, just like you
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Image
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Image
TotodeZ
Big Clucker
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:20 pm
KCNR Username: Toto5009
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Just move on with it and stop complaining and criticizing!
MaT_Tide wrote:Ingame Name:MaT_
Time/Date: tomorrow
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: noreload
Cop Rank 12
Ass Kicker *Fu Ragna*
shane_5 wrote:is wabapet unbanned because of random deathmatching ?
Jeamy wrote:Rulebreaker's Name(s) -Jeamy
Your Name -End[of]Story
hamail
Big Chick
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:12 pm
KCNR Username: Hamail_Jamshed
Location: Pakistan
Status: Offline

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Threshold wrote:Your prize is -5m. Congratulations..
LOLx -5M :P hahaha
>>>Combat Killer<<<
>>>Old player of kcnr<<<
>>>EXowner OF HELL$ ANGLE AND PURE BLOOD GROUP<<<
User avatar
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
Posts: 3048
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose
Location: Too far away to be seen.
Status: Offline

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Cop of the Year would go to Henor.Scott did not play the whole year.

Zenlex could have gotten the 2nd place on Stunter since Tiiggy barely even played.

Most Respected would be Clucky.
Rulebreaker could be me,leny was mostly banned but everyone voted him since the majority did so.

Driver of the year could also be Henor or Zenlex or Dimitri,Torque barely played to get the 2nd place.
There was also this one guy which I forgot his name,cops went through alot to get him but he didnt really talk much,forgot his name.
Post Reply