The Cluckin' Times - January 2017, New Year Edition

The Endorsed KCNR Newspaper.
Deville
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:19 am
KCNR Username: Deville
Status: Offline
SSDeville’s avatar
Loading…

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:21 am

Axl_Rose wrote:Cop of the Year would go to Henor.Scott did not play the whole year.

Zenlex could have gotten the 2nd place on Stunter since Tiiggy barely even played.

Most Respected would be Clucky.
Rulebreaker could be me,leny was mostly banned but everyone voted him since the majority did so.

Driver of the year could also be Henor or Zenlex or Dimitri,Torque barely played to get the 2nd place.
There was also this one guy which I forgot his name,cops went through alot to get him but he didnt really talk much,forgot his name.
Youve been away from the game too long.
Whether or not your point is valid is of no importance because this is how it is. You cant fix this. So lets just stop arguing about this, congratulate the winners and get it over with.
《TakeDown Specialist》
《SWAT Vice Commander - Head of Roster》
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 pm
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret
Status: Offline

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:07 am

Axl_Rose wrote:Cop of the Year would go to Henor.Scott did not play the whole year.

Zenlex could have gotten the 2nd place on Stunter since Tiiggy barely even played.

Most Respected would be Clucky.
Rulebreaker could be me,leny was mostly banned but everyone voted him since the majority did so.

Driver of the year could also be Henor or Zenlex or Dimitri,Torque barely played to get the 2nd place.
There was also this one guy which I forgot his name,cops went through alot to get him but he didnt really talk much,forgot his name.
-Maybe Scott didn't play a whole year but most of the time when he was ig he was a cop, and I'd say, he is better than Henor.
-tiiggy was very active in the summer
-most respected could be so many. ( although, I give u a point for clucky )
-rulebreaker was leny for sure, yes he was banned so much but if he was ig, the only thing what he did was breaking the rules. More than you and worse than you.
-Torque was also very active, just not the last few months.

See? U miss those things cuz u was also inactive for so long but the awards are good.
Now stop complaining cuz it already happend and it cannot be changed anymore.
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Image
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Image
[Rw]Joel
SWAT Commander
Posts: 1624
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:19 am
KCNR Username: [Rw]Joel
Status: Offline

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:48 am

Axl youre not wrong but youre not in the right too. Earlier you said
Axl_Rose wrote:All I'm saying is that if were voting for End Of The Year awards the winner should be the one who worked hard over a year and not over 2-3months.
then u wrote this
Axl_Rose wrote:Driver of the year could also be Henor or Zenlex or Dimitri,Torque barely played to get the 2nd place.
Torque played really little in the past 2-3 months, but before that? He was always active, playing as a warrant. His driving skills wasnt as well seen because he was mostly a warrant and preferred to fight cops than run, but he can been seen as a really good driver if he is a SWAT.

See, its hypocritical to say about the 2-3 months thing because you are affected by it too.

I agree some of your other points make sense, but please understand this is the nature of all awards over a year. People tend to remember the more recent stuff.
Image
Pilot of the Year 2016

Media Content Creator of the Year 2016

Special thanks to Ragnarok who created this signature
Spoiler!
Image
User avatar
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
Posts: 3048
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose
Location: Too far away to be seen.
Status: Offline

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Ok,I'm over it.

Sorry for fucking this Topic up.
Gratz to the winners
User avatar
Henor
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 am
KCNR Username: Wolf_Haley
Location: Pristina, Kosovo
Status: Offline

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Fu Noname, I didn't get the SWAT of the year cuz my skills are in a whole new level... I'm the god of SWAT muhahaha!! As for the other 2 awards I didn't expect any!
Threshold and Aimandkill deserved the admin of the year, Most respected will always be Clucky and Kent.
Some voted me for AOY because of the small work I did in SWAT system, but I did that long before i got admin with Fuet and Kar in background that supported me.
But still thanks for voting me lol.
EX SWAT Commander
EX ADMIN
RETIRED
User avatar
Fragger
Big Clucker
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:43 am

Well atleast Fragger not to be mentioned on this edition :D
Image
User avatar
naeem
Clucker
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:45 pm
KCNR Username: [email protected]
Location: Pakistan
Status: Offline

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

Threshold wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:58 pm
Your prize is -5m. Congratulations..

LOL , Dude its unfair , because i waste my property 2 times for banned i loss my cars + house = 10M 2 times :( please return it please please , dude i say please
__Chief Superintendent (COP)__

<>Con ARTI$t<>

X**<>PRO skills<>**X

<>**COP RANK 8**<>

X**<>PROFESSIONAL COP<>**X

OWNER OF NIGHT MARE GROUP
User avatar
xXSlayDriver1Xx
Clucker
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:13 pm
KCNR Username: xXSlayDriver1Xx
Status: Offline

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:26 am

Hm... Maybe I should start playing KCNR regularly again :l.
"The person who calls someone a noob is a noob him/herself" ~ xXSlayDriver1Xx - 2016
"T_T" ~ xXSlayDriver1Xx - 2016
"My voice is my weapon , Without it i am nothing ~ BF4 - 2013
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Yezpahr
Posts: 12024
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 am
Location: Hiding in the glovebox of an RC cam.
Status: Offline

Fri May 05, 2017 1:53 pm

DONT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!

Image
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Post Reply