Scamming is on the Rise!

The Endorsed KCNR Newspaper.
xtc012
Newbie Chick

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Tyler_McGregor wrote: Plot twist : Pakistani players are smartest and can easily fool any global player and make them pay for free, Let's see the positive side.
Just kidding, Don't be silly and you should be fine, and scam-proof.
Plot twist: Indian players are the smartest and can easily fool and global player and make them pay by getting them to pay $1000 for a anti-virus.
Tai_Storm
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Tai_Storm

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:15 pm

SyCroMaTiCs wrote:Well, i am sure about Gopi's cash. He was selling his money. BCG accepted that he scammed 20m. He even said that he said "suck it" after getting the 20m from him and he refused to pay. Tai_Storm refused to say anything about it and Gopi after being scammed 150m, was left with only 7 million. He even tried to sell his account for only $4. If there is a mistake, please excuse me. And yes Henor, people automatically hate me because i am a Pakistani. Not everyone is is the same though.
Again, please refrain from using my name next to a scam. I have told you several times.

Please remove this post admins, thanks. I prefer not to have my reputation ruined by a false claim..
Image[/center][/quote]
Sycro
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Sycro

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:29 pm

I apologize about adding names and all. In the end, it was just a message for people to NOT trust anyone to lose their money. But the thing is, how did you get to 9th on leader boards after being nowhere in top 10? \? It might be a false claim but these events happened simultaneously. Once again, i apologize if i got something wrong. And Tai, this is what reporters do, don't they? We get something to report, we report it. And if you have really done it, then face it.
Image Image Image Image Image
johnosama wrote:Fuet see a Topic But Do not say reapply on 1/10/2016 becoz i have a School
Tai_Storm
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Tai_Storm

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:03 pm

SyCroMaTiCs wrote:I apologize about adding names and all. In the end, it was just a message for people to NOT trust anyone to lose their money. But the thing is, how did you get to 9th on leader boards after being nowhere in top 10? \? It might be a false claim but these events happened simultaneously. Once again, i apologize if i got something wrong. And Tai, this is what reporters do, don't they? We get something to report, we report it. And if you have really done it, then face it.
You're a real dick head dude. Thanks for tryna hurt my reputation lmfao.
Image[/center][/quote]
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:14 pm

LittleJ wrote:
SyCroMaTiCs wrote: people automatically hate me because i am a Pakistani. Not everyone is is the same though.
I cried, Same story meh. :cry: :cry: :cry:
But you are just a faggot ( Luv ya <3 )

any for the ppl who got scammed: don't cry, own faulth. crow up or els fuckoff and don't be dumb to make deals like thart. easy.
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Kruthal
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Kruthal

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:36 pm

The transfers with gopi are there, the way they recieved the cash haven't been proven to be scams though. Don't throw out names or make accusations. If you're reporting on something, make sure you have ALL of the details instead of giving out a half-assed paragraph with little to no info. Ruining someones reputation over a guess IS NOT OK.

Locked, the initial paragraph is enough to give out warnings to those attempting deals in the future.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:38 am

Tyler_McGregor wrote:
Henor wrote:Why do people still believe Pakistanis? I have made a lot of trades with my ig cash and never got scammed. You just have to know with what kind of player are you dealing with.
Pakistanis keep showing me how 2 faced people they are. No doubt that everybody hates them.
Mind you, Terrorism, scammers or any other wordly scum cannot be genearlised.
They can be Africans, Asians, Americans or any other human.
Poor luck that the last Killian scam and this was conducted by a paki.
Weird... I thought you were a new player? Ha!
Image Image Image
Yezpahr

Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:06 pm

SyCroMaTiCs wrote:R0BBER_007 has scammed a total of 100 million from Snoxyes
Undone.

Can't wait to see r0bber cry about it. Save his tears in a jar please, I need to have them for my special soup.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.