The Cluckin' Times - 24 May 2016 Edition

The Endorsed KCNR Newspaper.
69 posts
Axl_Rose wrote:He left after just one criticism.
Iknow right, then don't fucking do this shizzle if u can't handle it. xD
NoName wrote:
iEatGroceries wrote:
NoName wrote:
iEatGroceries wrote: We even kicked sycro because of his lack of interest.*
He isn't kicked

' I'd be responsible because I'm running this forum. '
Why do you think that you are running this forum? No1 is actually responsible for this because there is no (group)leader.
Ok then. I'm leaving the staff. Let me see how things work without me.
Don't come complaining when you regret it.
lel, that rage quit xD
U can't accept it when I'm right? pff kiddo, kiddo's everywhere.
Staff is the reason. Everyone wants staff, but what's the use of staff if there's no teamwork? Also, there was no interest being shown over by the admins in the affairs of the forum. Why should I be just a worker when I revived it from dead after 2 years of inactivity? No one even cared about the news until I tried to bring it back on and take initiative. What's the point in telling this anyway? I'm launching a competition with the Cluckin Times alone. If I could bring it back to.fame, I could as well make another news publishing topic.
Then why the fuck u left this group ? lel
NoName wrote:Then why the fuck u left this group ? lel
Because I'm not a CT staff reporter anymore. Jesus. Someone inject some sense into him.
Ok this topic's getting locked :lol:
Challenge Accepted.
iEatGroceries wrote:
NoName wrote:Then why the fuck u left this group ? lel
Because I'm not a CT staff reporter anymore. Jesus. Someone inject some sense into him.
Ok this topic's getting locked :lol:
Thats why you never give up no matter what pushes you down.You started something and you can not fail at it.Look at your Avatar Pic,doesnt that mean something to you?(he gave birth to the 'never give up').

Everybody loved your work,you just had to make more of these and you would be a well known player in the KCNR History,but you simply decided to give up.
I haven't given up. I'm just bifurcating this thing into 2 groups. I didn't say that I quit being a reporter forever? I just wanna work alone.

Can we please stop this argument? Let newstopics be newstopics and nothing else
iEatGroceries wrote: Also, there was no interest being shown over by the admins in the affairs of the forum.
There was plenty of interest, we just don't correspond with players about admin affairs.
iEatGroceries wrote:Why should I be just a worker when I revived it from dead after 2 years of inactivity?
Because you only get one privilege at a time. The group leadership has waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many privileges.

-Deleting any post in the topic.
-Deleting any topic in the sub-forum.
-Modifying any post in the sub-forum.

Things we don't entrust to normal players. You honestly do not need to delete any off-topic message or delete any old topic or modify somebody's criticism into something pleasing to your eyes.

You're not an admin and you're not running the forum or sub-forum, nobody told you to be the leader, you just wanted to report.
It always was a 1-man job, even when I did it because nobody else had the motivation to even write 1 article for me.

I knew you wouldn't hang in there for long enough to make a name of yourself, but it was worth the try I guess, I hope you learned something from it.
Honestly, the only reason this ever 'died' is because I started the Facebook page. So nothing really changes by bringing this back except our weekly argument/debate schedule :P
69 posts