1. Did You Know
2. Breaking News
3. The Thrash Duo
4. The Trailer Race
5. Occasions/Events
6. Enthusiasm
7. Advertisements

DID YOU KNOW?

> KCNR is the 6th best Cops and Robbers server in SAMP.

BREAKING NEWS

> Players can now respawn outside of the Deathmatch Arena after assessing countless players' opinions. In addition to that, players also get their weapons back with the ammo after deducting the ammo fired. Great work, right folks?

THE THRASH DUO

> The SWAT duo of Henor and ElectronX is proving to be an immovable force for the SWAT applicants. The duo has already thrashed 6 applicants that managed to get to the testing stage with the denial of Final_Fantasy on the 21st of this month. Players who were tested by this duo look at their testing methods with fear. These denials prove that the SWAT system has indeed been improved since the 2016 update.

THE TRAILER RACE

> The KCNR Trailer Contest has seen a lot of entries this week. With 4 entries this week and a sneak-peek from tiiggy, we can surely say that the action part has just begun!

OCCASIONS/EVENTS

> Kruthal and aimandkill brought up deathmatch events yesterday. Kruthal's event was a deathmatch event inside the deathmatch arena. It consisted of various platforms from which players could kill others. However, the server crashed twice while the event progressed, thus losing the platforms as well. Though Kruthal managed to build it up once again, the 2nd crash crushed his willpower to continue and so, the event was dismissed.

> aimandkill's event was inside the Las Venturas City Hall. The weapons included were Colt 9mm, County Rifle and a Chainsaw. Eventhough the event was completely fun for the players, it was ruined by Frostbite which recorded only 52 seconds of the event in the end.

ENTHUSIASM

> Edward aka Clucky stated that he's trying to - more or less seriously - learn four different languages simultaneously which makes it that much more difficult. The four languages are Dutch, French, Hungarian and Arabic. The question was "Why is he learning them?". He asked and answered this question on his own stating that it as just for fun and because if one day he'd be able to write to in his CV that he knows the basics of these languages.

ADVERTISEMENTS

> [email protected]_GUY$'s KCNR Trailer

> Advertisements are available for players in the Cluckin' Times editions!

***FIRST ADVERTISEMENT FREE!***

Forum pm iEatGroceries to advertise on the newstopic.

Thanks for reading.
-Groceries
We actually are worried that no one is passing. So to check if it is our fault we tested a current SWAT member, and he passed it. It can be the new ping or players don't prepare.
Henor wrote:We actually are worried that no one is passing. So to check if it is our fault we tested a current SWAT member, and he passed it. It can be the new ping or players don't prepare.
The new ping is making life very difficult.
Especially lag pitting and shooting >.>
That's why they are FTO's, to make our lives harder they made 2 of the best SWATS ig VC and FTO lol.
I honestly think this should be a monthly thing... not a weekly thing...
Great job..
By the way,how did you know that KCNR is the 12th best Cops and Robbers server in SAMP?
Threshold wrote:I honestly think this should be a monthly thing... not a weekly thing...
Even I think so. But people are liking this. Let me see what I can do. If not 1week, it could be 2 weeks. I don't want to delay it a lot.
TotodeZ wrote:Great job..
By the way,how did you know that KCNR is the 12th best Cops and Robbers server in SAMP?
SACNR Monitor. It provides server rankings
iEatGroceries wrote:
Threshold wrote:I honestly think this should be a monthly thing... not a weekly thing...
Even I think so. But people are liking this. Let me see what I can do. If not 1week, it could be 2 weeks. I don't want to delay it a lot.
I think u can delay it, depending on how long it is, so like if there is a lot of major events happening every week (June/Summer holidays coming), you can post it every week. During exam periods where theres less player/activity, you can delay up to a month. For now I guess 2 weeks would be good cause you dont really have a lot of content. I rather this be having more quality with more content, instead of quantity with little to no content

Also the line below should be changed to The Cluckin' Times from the Times of KCNR
iEatGroceries wrote:> Advertisements are available for players in the Times of KCNR editions!
Henor and ElectronX SWAT test are hard? wot
iEatGroceries wrote:
TotodeZ wrote:Great job..
SACNR Monitor. It provides server rankings
The rankings are based on the average player count, and KCNR has a vast difference in off-peak and on-peak times, hence why the average is so low. Even then considered, KCNR still ranks as the 6th highest CnR player count, so you're way off with '12th'.
69 posts