The Cluckin' Times - 14 May 2016 Edition

The Endorsed KCNR Newspaper.
Axl rose is just dumb

here is the proof that he is Axl_rose

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=20395&p=111970#p111970
Axl_Rose is banned. He got banned recently for Common Courtesy. Get a life, You guys are always abusing Religions and talking shit about it, while Annoymous screams alot of times Keep religious issues out of the server. What is your problem with pakistanis, We are atleast better then people like you. You guys are always annoying other people with your stupid statements. I don't like people like you. Still I don't talk and scream like a child and abuse, flame. People like you are a disease for KCNR.
Of course it's him lol...

Once he said it was Blacky using the account ,when he spammed the forum,now Hell_Rock ,but Hell_Rock is 12years old and doesn't even speak good english..

And I didn't see Axl_Rose for days,which means he's banned on the forums and using this account
He's forum banned for Common Courtesy xD
Ragna,it's me Hell.... -_-

Dont talk shit when you don't know shit...I'm at Peja as im on holiday now and Axl is in Prishtina...hes banned and I changed my forum pass so none can acces in.If you think im Axl you guys can ban me.Stop it now.
Oke.
darkcloud has been banned,increased axl-rose his ban
Ragna wrote:Of course it's him lol...

Once he said it was Blacky using the account ,when he spammed the forum,now Hell_Rock ,but Hell_Rock is 12years old and doesn't even speak good english..

And I didn't see Axl_Rose for days,which means he's banned on the forums and using this account
Why are you talking about me when I don't play anymore? just go away peasant
Look who's talking and calling me peasant :lol:
way to go guys

~ locked a news report :/ ~