The Cluckin' Times
Hi readers, we got a small competition upcoming.
There will be a series of easteregg-hunts, screenshot recreations, Photoshop contests and I'm open to ideas for additional content. The previous Easteregg went unsolved, but I give you all plenty of time for the next deadline.
I upload one or more pictures, you look at the clues (or just really carefully look at the picture) and you guess what I have placed in the picture or what I am looking for. It might also be an abstract hint, that you just have to concentrate on to understand it.
Example of a previous easteregg:
The hints were:
1. It has been "given away" recently.
2. The hints are hidden somewhere, they are already shared a while ago several times and are still up for grabs.
1. "It ... is ... alive!"
2. "I call him ... mini-(...)"
3. He's not really alive, he's just as big as me and no, it does not have strings attached, doesn't require any lightning to operate and does not talk.
You have to point something out that I have made. Preferably encircle the thing I'm looking for on a picture I uploaded on the forum somewhere. (because that's where the hints are in case you didn't understand that yet)
These are not supposed to be easy. It's time consuming, but can be really fun to do if you love to puzzle, recreate stuff or are simply bored.
1. The winner is picked judging by the amount of properties he managed to recreate in his own picture.
2. No cheating. Do NOT use photoshop or any other image editing tool/program/mspaint. If I see even one suspicious pixel or 1 shade/tint/gradient too high/low or misplaced, I will not pay out to you. This is not a challenge-accepted-meme moment, do NOT cheat.
Example of a last Screenshot Recreation:
http://lvcnr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f ... ave#p31289
Properties to match for current screenshot:
0. Ignore main-chat completely on the screenshots, it does not matter for recreation.
1. Matching Bike + exact model (double headlight)
2. Matching Bike ID
3. Matching Clothes + Positions/angles
4. Matching Graphic Glitch (if you donate 200K to the Cluckin' Times Newspaper I will give you my sa-mp-461 for the clues about the graphic glitch.)
5. Matching Image Resolution
6. Matching Stance + Sparks
7. Matching Location (judged by minimap, closest person wins)
8. Matching Health + Armor
9. Matching Time (Game-time not the timestamp, closest person wins)
10. Bonus-Match: Bike COLOR while Graphic Glitch (counts as 11 points)
Every match you achieve is 1 point, except for the bonus-match which equals 11 points. The player with the most points wins. There can only be one winner.
20 points: $9 M
11 points: $3.5 M
8 points: $1 M
6 points: $500 K
Dead-line is Aug-28-2013.
That's all, I hope to see your participation in these events. 8-)