The Cluckin' Times - January 2017, New Year Edition

The Endorsed KCNR Newspaper.
Axl_Rose wrote:Cop of the Year would go to Henor.Scott did not play the whole year.

Zenlex could have gotten the 2nd place on Stunter since Tiiggy barely even played.

Most Respected would be Clucky.
Rulebreaker could be me,leny was mostly banned but everyone voted him since the majority did so.

Driver of the year could also be Henor or Zenlex or Dimitri,Torque barely played to get the 2nd place.
There was also this one guy which I forgot his name,cops went through alot to get him but he didnt really talk much,forgot his name.
Youve been away from the game too long.
Whether or not your point is valid is of no importance because this is how it is. You cant fix this. So lets just stop arguing about this, congratulate the winners and get it over with.
Axl_Rose wrote:Cop of the Year would go to Henor.Scott did not play the whole year.

Zenlex could have gotten the 2nd place on Stunter since Tiiggy barely even played.

Most Respected would be Clucky.
Rulebreaker could be me,leny was mostly banned but everyone voted him since the majority did so.

Driver of the year could also be Henor or Zenlex or Dimitri,Torque barely played to get the 2nd place.
There was also this one guy which I forgot his name,cops went through alot to get him but he didnt really talk much,forgot his name.
-Maybe Scott didn't play a whole year but most of the time when he was ig he was a cop, and I'd say, he is better than Henor.
-tiiggy was very active in the summer
-most respected could be so many. ( although, I give u a point for clucky )
-rulebreaker was leny for sure, yes he was banned so much but if he was ig, the only thing what he did was breaking the rules. More than you and worse than you.
-Torque was also very active, just not the last few months.

See? U miss those things cuz u was also inactive for so long but the awards are good.
Now stop complaining cuz it already happend and it cannot be changed anymore.
Axl youre not wrong but youre not in the right too. Earlier you said
Axl_Rose wrote:All I'm saying is that if were voting for End Of The Year awards the winner should be the one who worked hard over a year and not over 2-3months.
then u wrote this
Axl_Rose wrote:Driver of the year could also be Henor or Zenlex or Dimitri,Torque barely played to get the 2nd place.
Torque played really little in the past 2-3 months, but before that? He was always active, playing as a warrant. His driving skills wasnt as well seen because he was mostly a warrant and preferred to fight cops than run, but he can been seen as a really good driver if he is a SWAT.

See, its hypocritical to say about the 2-3 months thing because you are affected by it too.

I agree some of your other points make sense, but please understand this is the nature of all awards over a year. People tend to remember the more recent stuff.
Ok,I'm over it.

Sorry for fucking this Topic up.
Gratz to the winners
Fu Noname, I didn't get the SWAT of the year cuz my skills are in a whole new level... I'm the god of SWAT muhahaha!! As for the other 2 awards I didn't expect any!
Threshold and Aimandkill deserved the admin of the year, Most respected will always be Clucky and Kent.
Some voted me for AOY because of the small work I did in SWAT system, but I did that long before i got admin with Fuet and Kar in background that supported me.
But still thanks for voting me lol.
Well atleast Fragger not to be mentioned on this edition :D
Threshold wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:58 pm
Your prize is -5m. Congratulations..

LOL , Dude its unfair , because i waste my property 2 times for banned i loss my cars + house = 10M 2 times :( please return it please please , dude i say please
Hm... Maybe I should start playing KCNR regularly again :l.
DONT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!