Page 2 of 4

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:24 am
by Asaad-
Yes sure , and kar tell em what is my email :D

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:28 am
by Kar
I already told you what to do.

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:43 pm
by Asaad-
Kar wrote:I already told you what to do.
What you told Me lol? Just u say Join name Asaad and enter your email?> How ? i did it And Failed there is no tutrioal for it?

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:25 pm
by Aztec.is back
Asaad- wrote:
Kar wrote:I already told you what to do.
What you told Me lol? Just u say Join name Asaad and enter your email?> How ? i did it And Failed there is no tutrioal for it?
hE MANS IF YOU DID NOT SET THE EMAIL ADDRESS THERE IS NO WAY TO GET UR ACCOUNT BACK,UNDERSTAND NOW? NO

IF YOU DID NOT ENTER your email address then u have to say bye to your account and start a new life.get it? No
start a new account.

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:45 pm
by Asaad-
Aztec.is back wrote:
Asaad- wrote:
Kar wrote:I already told you what to do.
What you told Me lol? Just u say Join name Asaad and enter your email?> How ? i did it And Failed there is no tutrioal for it?
hE MANS IF YOU DID NOT SET THE EMAIL ADDRESS THERE IS NO WAY TO GET UR ACCOUNT BACK,UNDERSTAND NOW? NO

IF YOU DID NOT ENTER your email address then u have to say bye to your account and start a new life.get it? No
start a new account.
i set email let him to Reset my password but i think i didn't Confirm it

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:50 pm
by Craze
That font color makes my eyes hurt trying to read it.
EDIT: No one saw what I wrote here. Shuddup

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:37 pm
by Axl_Rose
In-Game Name : Asaad/Mode

Refund : Password

What happened,be exact : I aimbotter/rapid fire/speed hacked/fucked up the rules/being a cunt/looking for a beatun up...but wait I want my account BACK ADMINNNN,please sir :'( I have soo 'many' money here brooo please give me my hacking account back admin sir kwkwkw kosomk a7a...

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:35 pm
by Asaad-
Axl_Rose wrote:In-Game Name : Asaad/Mode

Refund : Password

What happened,be exact : I aimbotter/rapid fire/speed hacked/fucked up the rules/being a cunt/looking for a beatun up...but wait I want my account BACK ADMINNNN,please sir :'( I have soo 'many' money here brooo please give me my hacking account back admin sir kwkwkw kosomk a7a...
Shut the fucker Up I'm not mode/ not hacker.!.

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:58 pm
by Axl_Rose
Asaad,are you serious? You never hacked?

If I quiet remember it was me and You and Yezpahr on TS and we were both asking you if you hacked and you kept saying No.

Yez was like,in a serious voice "Asaad,did you hack?" And you responded like "I am 30% sure that I didnt hack but server ban me no reason"....

You are a complete moron who cant even make up a lie.

Re: Kar,Peter reply only [EDITED]

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 pm
by Asaad-
Axl_Rose wrote:Asaad,are you serious? You never hacked?

If I quiet remember it was me and You and Yezpahr on TS and we were both asking you if you hacked and you kept saying No.

Yez was like,in a serious voice "Asaad,did you hack?" And you responded like "I am 30% sure that I didnt hack but server ban me no reason"....

You are a complete moron who cant even make up a lie.
Shut up and go away from my topic