[Tutorial] How to PROPERLY make a ban appeal on the forums

Find tutorials about KCNR here. Need help? Ask for help here.
Anthony
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Anthony

Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 am

Ban appeals can be very tricky to do we know, the best thing you can do is stay calm and do not come on the forums in a rage about your ban. I GUARANTEE the more you act like an asshole to the admin handling your ban appeal the greater the chance you won't be unbanned early.

Step 1: If you were banned in game get a screen shot of the ban reason by pressing f8 in game

Example:

Step 2: Head over to the "Banned?" Section

Example:

Step 3: Read the Ban appeal template.

Code: Select all

Ingame Name: 
Time/Date: 
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: 
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: 
Proof[Images-Video]: 

http://forums.lvcnr.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=191

Step 4: Make a respectable ban appeal with your reason why you were banned and why you believe you should be unbanned or have your time reduced.

We need to know what you did before you got banned.

Step 5: WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Patience is the key to ban appeals, there are usually investigations, testing, etc. Stay calm and just wait. The admin WILL make sure your ban was legitimate. Keep your cool and do not constantly pm admins nor "bump" your forum thread.

Step 6: Either be unbanned or get your sentence.

Now at this point you either are happy because you're unbanned or pissed because you can't play your favorite server for a few days. My only advice to you is to wait it out. Attempting to evade the ban or bother admins about it will only lead to your ban being extended.
Last edited by Anthony on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Craze
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Crazed

Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 pm

If ppl won't read the ban appeal template why would they read this? No joke.
LOko_BR wrote:SORRY TO MY ENGLISH I AM BRAZILIAN
I HAVE NOT MODS!
Lemonation wrote:I DONT HAVE MODS OR FUCKING ANY NAUGHTY FILES IN MY GTA SA FOLDER
Yezpahr wrote:LOL i didnt evade nowadays cuz i are illiterate dumb philippines bweeeeee kwkwkwkw
Anthony
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Anthony

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Craze wrote:If ppl won't read the ban appeal template why would they read this? No joke.
50% of people DO Not read the templete as it is. It's proven in most forums people goto the server help/tuturial sections before appealing a ban.

axe_pidy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: axe_pidy

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:32 am

umm yeah... agree with anthony. but what about the people who are new to SA-MP [let alone KCNR] and are just looking at the "Banned?" Section? I guess this topic should be pinned to the banned section as atleast some people might notice.

and for the other impatient people who don't even bother to go to the forums.. i've got this line,
"BE PATIENT ABOUT YOUR BAN OR.......FUCK OFF!"
This is a Signature
Garry_Gay
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Garry_Gay / S21

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:26 am

I like this, since other players who make their ban appeal thier should be tutorial like this :D
Garry is Troller :B