About Missions

Find tutorials about KCNR here. Need help? Ask for help here.
A7X4LiFe
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: A7X4LiFe

Wed May 07, 2014 8:39 am

I made this topic in order to ask you about how can I begin a specific mission.What do I need to do in order to start it, because I saw a lot of missions on /help 13, but I don't know where to begin them.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Thu May 08, 2014 5:18 am

There are many missions around San Andreas that can be completed by civilians, firefighters, medics and cops.

Law Enforcement Missions
Securicar Delivery Mission
Requires: A Securicar, Police Officer Class.
Started By: Typing /mission whilst inside a securicar as a police officer.
Objective: Transfer cash to stores around San Andreas. (Steal Cash = More cash, -1 score. | Deliver Cash = Cash, +1 score)

Drug Raid Missions
Requires: Police Officer class.
Started By: Visiting the 'Drug Raid' checkpoint located inside the carpark at Las Venturas Police Department.
Objective: Go to several houses and raid them for drugs.

Medic Missions
Healing Missions
Requires: An Ambulance, Medic Class.
Started By: Typing /mission whilst inside an ambulance as a medic.
Objective: Heal players by spraying them with a 'magic healing spray can'.

Firefighter Missions
Firefighting Missions
Requires: Firefighter Class, Fire Extinguisher. (Preferably a firetruck to help you put out the fires)
Started By: Going to the location of the fire (/fire) and either spraying it with a fire extinguisher or using a firetruck to spray the fire.
Objectives: Extinguish all fires within the targeted vicinity.

Civilian Missions
House Delivery Missions
Requires: A vehicle, Civilian Class.
Started By: Typing /mission inside the house delivery checkpoint located south of Las Venturas Airport near the freight depot.

Mail Delivery Missions
Started By: Typing /mission inside the Mail Delivery checkpoint located south of Las Venturas airport near the freight depot. Just near the House Delivery checkpoint.
Objectives: Deliver mail to several houses.

San Fierro Job
Requires: A boat or helicopter, Civilian Class.
Started By: Typing /robbery whilst inside a boat or helicopter.
Objectives: Travel to the boat moored in San Fierro waters, steal the diamonds on the ship and return them to the triads located in Bayside. (Gives a wanted level)

Goods Smuggling
Started By: Visiting the smuggling checkpoint, located at the meat factory opposite the crane (/crane) in Las Venturas.
Objectives: Pick up as many goods as possible and deliver them to a safehouse. (Gives a wanted level)

Trucking Missions
Requires: A truck, Civilian Class.
Started By: Typing /mission whilst inside a truck.
Objectives: Deliver goods from one location to another.

Petrol Missions
Requires: A truck, Civilian Class.
Started By: Typing /mission in the oil refinery checkpoint located in Green Palms, Bone County. Then selecting a petrol station to deliver to.
Objectives: Deliver petrol to the petrol station that was chosen at the beginning of the mission.

[hr][/hr]

If there are any more that I have missed or gotten wrong, please let me know or post additional missions below.
Image Image Image
Craze
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Crazed

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:45 pm

You can start he medic healing mission frombthe hospital checkpoint too, you won't need an ambulance.
LOko_BR wrote:SORRY TO MY ENGLISH I AM BRAZILIAN
I HAVE NOT MODS!
Lemonation wrote:I DONT HAVE MODS OR FUCKING ANY NAUGHTY FILES IN MY GTA SA FOLDER
Yezpahr wrote:LOL i didnt evade nowadays cuz i are illiterate dumb philippines bweeeeee kwkwkwkw