Mouse UP AND DOWN sensitivity.

Have a problem with your GTA or SA-MP and NOT LVCNR? Post here.
Asking for help, tutorial, anything.
I'm having problems with my " UP & DOWN " aiming.
Currently using Coolermaster Devastator II
Left & Right = Normal
Up & Down = really fast.
I've seen some " DOWNLOAD TUTORIALS " But I'm not downloading anything without help.
I'll reward with IG money.
Its just that ingame (gta sa) sensi settings barely affect your vertical sensi. There are mods to fix that but arent allowed. If you have a good mouse, you could try changing its Y axis, thats the only way I can think of but this will make your mouse movements weird for everything else.
Or do what I did, increase your ingame sensi to the point where horizontal = vertical (Dont recommend this, requires too much trial and error) and then change your sensi not by changing the ingame settings but by adjusting your mouse dpi which should be easy to switch back and forth from your usual dpi. Both suggestions really just depend on your mouse.
Well, i have A4Tech Bloody N50 mouse, it's not bad at all, and i like it, well the minus, it's heavy af. but there is an official programme for this mouse, where you can change x and y. Playing sa i set X to 800 and Y to 600.

Grube. wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 pm
Well, i have A4Tech Bloody N50 mouse, it's not bad at all, and i like it, well the minus, it's heavy af. but there is an official programme for this mouse, where you can change x and y. Playing sa i set X to 800 and Y to 600.

Nice one
I'm using a coolermaster devastator II mouse.