Languages

Here you can find useful information about the KCNR website.
The following languages are available:
  1. British English
  2. American English
  3. French
  4. Arabic
  5. Spanish
  6. Portugese
  7. Croatian
  8. Danish
  9. Dutch
  10. Estonian
  11. Finnish
  12. German
  13. Hebrew
  14. Italian
  15. Mandarin Chinese
  16. Mexican Spanish
  17. Polish
  18. Romanian
  19. Russian
  20. Serbian
  21. Swedish
  22. Turkish
  23. Ukrainian
  24. Norwegian
Can u add a Latvian?
No, and I wouldn't. There are too little people who speak Latvian in KCNR.

We will only add languages that are internationally relevant (or a large part of KCNR's playerbase).
How About Indonesian Languange ?
How About Phillippino's language -_- cause lot of PH ik is playing this server. but its ok if u not approved it..
For both of those languages there were no language packs available, therefore I can't add that language.

Phillippino's language is a definite consideration for me to add.
Indonesian was as well, however that was unavailable as well.
FinalFantasyKCNR wrote:How About Phillippino's language -_- cause lot of PH ik is playing this server. but its ok if u not approved it..
Yeah, there are many filipinos in kcnr! some names :Final_Fantasy, Bamboo , Kennjie, xPlay_Boy03 , rey.japitana , sidrocker , lunatixcx , Gabrielle , kingman, KiliminjaroXD , and more!
Try to actually read my statement, if no language pack is available, I can't add it.
If the playerbase from a certain country is too small, I won't add it.

In case of the phillippines, there is no language pack available.
in case of Latvia, the playerbase is too small.

I could have added Dutch, but I didn't because the playerbase is too small and I expect ALL europeans to be able to talk English. Outside of Europe we decided on a few languages. Spanish, Portugese and French were chosen because of how internationally spread these languages are, arabic was chosen because of the large playerbase that knows this language. I made carefull considerations regarding these. You can beg for languages all you want, but I will not add more due to previous mentioned reasons.
Bamboo wrote:
FinalFantasyKCNR wrote:How About Phillippino's language -_- cause lot of PH ik is playing this server. but its ok if u not approved it..
Yeah, there are many filipinos in kcnr! some names :Final_Fantasy, Bamboo , Kennjie, xPlay_Boy03 , rey.japitana , sidrocker , lunatixcx , Gabrielle , kingman, KiliminjaroXD , and more!
You Forgot Leyget,hohoheho and this names u might not notice MRVICIOUS,triad27,kingman,skrillexx,Zyvox,City_Killer,Dirty_Bag,Jazz,,xfilesx,iT_Blank,DeaThWaitSu,BlackSwordMan,rainier_127 That's all ik for this time maybe another player came from our country might join and btw i will continue inviting some friends xD to play to this server
FinalFantasyKCNR wrote:
Bamboo wrote:
You Forgot Leyget,hohoheho and this names u might not notice MRVICIOUS,triad27,kingman,skrillexx,Zyvox,City_Killer,Dirty_Bag,Jazz,,xfilesx,iT_Blank,DeaThWaitSu,BlackSwordMan,rainier_127 That's all ik for this time maybe another player came from our country might join and btw i will continue inviting some friends xD to play to this server
wait... whut? hohoheho is from the philippines?