Forum update

Here you can find useful information about the KCNR website.
We have updated the forum.

Please be aware that this update has revoked our previous design. We are currently looking for a new design. We will try to put one up as soon as we can.

I have found a theme, please tell me what you think (I set it as default as of now (04:46AM GMT+1, 20th of December 2014).
To set the style you want, go to the User Control Panel, click 'Board Preferences' and set 'My board style:' to 'Wide'
Its Better Peter set it to black? coz white some letters i cant see its better the old theme
The creator of 1Game has said that he will update 1Game (the design that was used on the old forums) to the newest version soon. Please change to it as soon as possible, because it fit these forums.
Edward wrote:The creator of 1Game has said that he will update 1Game (the design that was used on the old forums) to the newest version soon. Please change to it as soon as possible, because it fit these forums.
I will but as long as it's not available, I can't. So I'm using this responsive design at the moment.
Ok! Peter
FinalFantasyKCNR wrote:Its Better Peter set it to black? coz white some letters i cant see its better the old theme
You Dont Like Colour Design?
How About click Your Name Right Up Top After that Choice user Control Panel > Choice Board Prefences > Choice My Board Style.
ok ty
fuckoff with the old topic bumps
You did too