A V.I.P Valentine

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Hello everyone!

KCNR is introducing a new membership program for $3 USD a month (30 days).

V.I.Ps will have several benefits and extra features such as;

• V.I.P chat in-game ('`message here')
  • Access to the V.I.P Players Club
  • V.I.P title above head shown to other players
  • Bank interest rate increased by 0.025%
  • V.I.P clothing available randomly at clothing stores
  • Discounts with several companies (SA Customs, Docktease, etc)
  • Custom vehicle decals at SA Customs
At the time of this post, BCG_2000 & PriViKinG have received their 30 day V.I.P membership early.

Thank you for supporting Kar's Cops And Robbers.

• Next weekend (February 17th-19th), VIPs will have 25% discount on all supported companies!
  • For the entire month of february anyone purchasing their first month V.I.P will gain a 2 week extension, so you will get 44 days instead of 30... for this february ONLY!
Good Job, keep it up.
VIP feels lackluster to be honest. I would rather have a more expensive VIP if such features are added:

Discounts with several companies include ammunition.
Upon death, respawn with B tier weapons. An example would be 50 combat shotgun, 100 MP5 and 50 AK47.
More things will be added.

Also, who says that Ammunation isn't there ;)?
Thank you for free V.I.P! It's truly exciting
Is it possible to turn off vip title above the head?
"Custom vehicle decals at SA Customs"

Well,Kar,congrats,you made the biggest dream of a player that loves tunning cars possible,and you made it only for VIPs.

Well

Ok

Sure

No Problem

I'm Good

Fuck me.
Can you for once shut up? All you do is nag about the features, pay $3 and get your decals man.

And for the love of God, stop this childish shit
Well

Ok

Sure

No Problem

I'm Good

Fuck me.
You also have to remember that each and every detail on your vehicle has to be saved and stored somewhere... and that 'somewhere' costs us a lot of money to keep. Also, by limiting it to VIP's it does somewhat reduce the storage requirement by like... 400%.
BulletproofTNE wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:58 pm
"Custom vehicle decals at SA Customs"

Well,Kar,congrats,you made the biggest dream of a player that loves tunning cars possible,and you made it only for VIPs.

Well

Ok

Sure

No Problem

I'm Good

Fuck me.
The feature itself gives no advantages afaik. So don't complain.
Threshold wrote: You also have to remember that each and every detail on your vehicle has to be saved and stored somewhere... and that 'somewhere' costs us a lot of money to keep. Also, by limiting it to VIP's it does somewhat reduce the storage requirement by like... 400%.
Well the storage isn't THAT much, the main cost is running KCNR. We have plenty of storage space atm to do this. That storage isn't the cost. VIP pays to keep KCNR running pretty much.