What is happening to the server?

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
The server is currently being DDoSed. There's nothing much we can do about it.

It's being DDoSed for about 8 hours a day. From my timezone it's about 11-6pm. Sometimes we will lock the server during this.

Please bare with us while we go through this inconvience.
Kar wrote:
Please bare with us while we go through this inconvience.
Of course we will
Kar wrote:The server is currently being DDoSed. There's nothing much we can do about it.

It's being DDoSed for about 8 hours a day. From my timezone it's about 11-6pm. Sometimes we will lock the server during this.

Please bare with us while we go through this inconvience.
Aye aye captain
Is there any possible way to do some law stuff on that fatass?

Like complain him to the police so that fatso can get raped in the jail by black cocks(tons of black cocks)...
Kar wrote:The server is currently being DDoSed. There's nothing much we can do about it.

It's being DDoSed for about 8 hours a day. From my timezone it's about 11-6pm. Sometimes we will lock the server during this.

Please bare with us while we go through this inconvience.
of course we will, and i'm ready to do anything and i mean anything to KCNR to save it.
order and i apply.
Kar wrote:The server is currently being DDoSed. There's nothing much we can do about it.

It's being DDoSed for about 8 hours a day. From my timezone it's about 11-6pm. Sometimes we will lock the server during this.

Please bare with us while we go through this inconvience.
bear*** xD Anyway yes we will still stay here, and I want to know the timezone you're in..
UTC -4 EST
Axl_Rose wrote:Is there any possible way to do some law stuff on that fatass?

Like complain him to the police so that fatso can get raped in the jail by black cocks(tons of black cocks)...
Yes, but their country hasn't moved past translation by Google Translate... it's hard to report someone in English to people who have no idea what to do with the English language.
Threshold wrote:
Axl_Rose wrote:Is there any possible way to do some law stuff on that fatass?

Like complain him to the police so that fatso can get raped in the jail by black cocks(tons of black cocks)...
Yes, but their country hasn't moved past translation by Google Translate... it's hard to report someone in English to people who have no idea what to do with the English language.
Very. We know everything we need to know about him. We have utmost proof. We just need to get him down.
Threshold wrote:
Axl_Rose wrote:Is there any possible way to do some law stuff on that fatass?

Like complain him to the police so that fatso can get raped in the jail by black cocks(tons of black cocks)...
Yes, but their country hasn't moved past translation by Google Translate... it's hard to report someone in English to people who have no idea what to do with the English language.
Yet they are able to get US aid with rocket shields, I think their level of English is good enough.