Revenging is no longer allowed

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar
Loading…

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:47 am

axe_pidy wrote:RDM wasn't allowed even then. But admins would be like "Shit happens" and I'd rage on it. Even admins drove around with Tanks to destroy people (AV, CD *cough*). Robbing was fun, arresting was fun, killing each other was fun, making friends was fun, making enemies was fun & even fishing/other missions were fun!

LV Mafia showed what true leadership & the sense of mutual respect & friendship was like. No one touched each other's stuff (e.g Drugs) and robbing with teammates made gameplay even more fun. Back then, there was no "/jr" command. So some players would end up failing the robbery, while the others passed! We could even get money from the rotten pumpkin that we could find from fishing.

Cops had instant arrests, /tz command, gbug! Still, a very little amount of players raged upon it! And its not like the server had only 10-20 players. The average peaktime traffic was about 40.

The server went downhill because some pieces of shit started raging on everything the cops did and vice versa with the addition of old, respected players leaving. Maintaining the discipline became the job of the admins only and we all know the rest of the story.

With this new change in the rule, atleast i know that the server would be better than the times when revenging was allowed.

Help me return the community to a proper state. #ServerSuggestionsForum
[Rw]Joel
SWAT Commander
KCNR Username: [Rw]Joel

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:15 am

Changing player behaviour is something hard to impossible though..
Pilot of the Year 2016

Media Content Creator of the Year 2016

Special thanks to Ragnarok who created this signature
Spoiler!
axe_pidy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: axe_pidy

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:59 am

[Rw]Joel wrote:Changing player behaviour is something hard to impossible though..
^ this. The server won't be back to normal unless the raging players stop raging; unless people don't follow false leaders; unless old players find some sort of motivation to come back; unless i don't get reasons to stop saying "unless".

Also, you can't force older players back into the game or the raging players out. Old times are just gone. Just like the dinosaur age, which can't be brought back.

Stimulating the LVNCR is the only option. But then, the great & new functionalities of KCNR will be lost! Players should hate g-bug and instant arrest but not the concept of arresting itself. Some form of global leadership should form. Kar & Peter are the people that the players look up to right now. But can there emerge someone great enough, to bring people back together?

I see Ivan's back on the server. So, I'd wish to see some magic from his side :D
This is a Signature
Reh123
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Reh_007

Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:57 pm

axe_pidy wrote:
[Rw]Joel wrote:Changing player behaviour is something hard to impossible though..
^ this. The server won't be back to normal unless the raging players stop raging; unless people don't follow false leaders; unless old players find some sort of motivation to come back; unless i don't get reasons to stop saying "unless".

Also, you can't force older players back into the game or the raging players out. Old times are just gone. Just like the dinosaur age, which can't be brought back.

Stimulating the LVNCR is the only option. But then, the great & new functionalities of KCNR will be lost! Players should hate g-bug and instant arrest but not the concept of arresting itself. Some form of global leadership should form. Kar & Peter are the people that the players look up to right now. But can there emerge someone great enough, to bring people back together?

I see Ivan's back on the server. So, I'd wish to see some magic from his side :D
It's not about old people coming back. It's only hatred amongst the players, if people settle there differences, treat new people better, it'll make the server more friendly, people just want to revenge over any little thing, you shoot them once, they carbomb you. It's about being united.

But yeah, if old players come back it'll be nice.. I wonder where iDesha_4 is.
Bulletproofe2
Clucker
KCNR Username: Bulletproof

Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Reh123 wrote:
Bulletproofe2 wrote:The golden era of KCNR is the actual era,there would be no golden era without KCNR,and it's the best SA-MP server I ever played. (and still playing)
pssssst, you ain't been here long enough so you wouldn't know.
I've been here since 2013. Just not with this name.
If you're in a car with me,you should be prepared for some crazy shit.
Reh123
Gangsta Clucker

Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Bulletproofe2 wrote:
Reh123 wrote:
Bulletproofe2 wrote:The golden era of KCNR is the actual era,there would be no golden era without KCNR,and it's the best SA-MP server I ever played. (and still playing)
pssssst, you ain't been here long enough so you wouldn't know.
I've been here since 2013. Just not with this name.
Still not long enough, but what was your name?
Bulletproofe2
Clucker
KCNR Username: Bulletproof

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Reh123 wrote:Still not long enough, but what was your name?
I already said this somewhere on a topic or 2,even in-game,well,whatever,my name was/still is (but I'm not using it anymore) Mihaita70,if you see me in-game with this name,it's because on other servers,the name Bulletproof is took and I use this one,tho I realise that I am using the wrong account after i spawn,because I have a house with Bulletproof and with Mihaita70 I don't.
If you're in a car with me,you should be prepared for some crazy shit.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:43 am

Why is this topic even going? There are forum PMs for a reason... This really separates the legitimate users from the spammers...
Image Image Image
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Threshold wrote:Why is this topic even going? There are forum PMs for a reason... This really separates the legitimate users from the spammers...
If u don't want it than close it? u did/do that more than enough so I think that u know how u have to do that?
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Reh123
Gangsta Clucker

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:30 pm

NoName wrote:
Threshold wrote:Why is this topic even going? There are forum PMs for a reason... This really separates the legitimate users from the spammers...
If u don't want it than close it? u did/do that more than enough so I think that u know how u have to do that?
lmao