The Official KCNR Feature Promo contest [ENDED]

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Nedim_Ranger
Clucker
KCNR Username: ZoFiX

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Congratz Warrior.
Your video was best and you really deserve to be number 1.
I hope 1 day you will sell your Bike to me.
Nedim_Ranger

StreetRace LORD
Pro Shooter
img.php
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 pm

tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
axe_pidy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: axe_pidy

Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:00 am

Well kar, can u put the remarks for the videos of everybody?? I am asking because i am very new to editing videos and i have a lack of editing programs. I want to learb something from the remarks (would do if you don't show best's and strike's)
This is a Signature
Wolvey
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolvey

Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:07 am

axe_pidy wrote:Well kar, can u put the remarks for the videos of everybody?? I am asking because i am very new to editing videos and i have a lack of editing programs. I want to learb something from the remarks (would do if you don't show best's and strike's)
1. You didn't render your video in HD ( your video goes upto 480p. )
2. There is a Fraps watermark ontop , get a cracked version of fraps.
3. You'd better use Gta sa camhack to record cinematics more properly ( with permission of Kar...)
4. Remove the HUD when recording cinematics.
5. Music doesn't fit imo.
6. You have two black bars on each side of the video , try rendering your video with the right dimensions / record with the right dimensions.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:27 am

My desktop had a hardware failure and we had to get it fixed, but the 'technician' decided that he would delete all the files I had on there and leave just my mum's account, so I lost all the trailer that I had been working on and editing for the last few weeks.

However I had my epic KCNR intro and outro all set up on my school laptop, but I saved them to my C: drive instead of my H: drive (Network drive w/ backup) and when my Physics teacher broke my laptop a few weeks ago... I lost all of the images and videos that I had ready to go for KCNR.

I don't know if I'll be able to get all of my stuff up to the standard that it was, but now I know I'm capable of doing it and might try another attempt over the holidays that are coming up next week. I'll see what I can pull out of my hat.

(I know you told me to post it during the competition or not at all, but I still think I can work something up. There's no point in not trying :D)
Image Image Image
axe_pidy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: axe_pidy

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Thank you force.. The reason i made the quality 480p was because it took too long to upload the video (with all the other links and internet related stuff turned off including mobile wifi) and the tine would go to 5-6 hours or so.
This is a Signature