The Official KCNR Feature Promo contest [ENDED]

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 7052
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am
KCNR Username: Peter
Location: Hell

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:37 pm

I think we will wait for Kar upon the final verdict considering the time Kar stated. It's up to him now I think whether Strike can collect the price or is disqualified for the video being too long.
Image

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
User avatar
Yezpahr
Posts: 12012
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 am
Location: Hiding in the glovebox of an RC cam.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:41 pm

What kar literally said there was that the video will not be penalized if the video doesn't exceed the 4 minute cap by 3 or more minutes.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 7052
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am
KCNR Username: Peter
Location: Hell

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 pm

No, you will only be penalized if it's under 1 minute or heavily over 4 (so 2 seconds isn't a lot, but 2 minutes are).
Image

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
User avatar
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 am

ofcourse the final decision will be for kar.
but not DISQUALIFYING. that's not what i was trying to reach to.
more fairly is to ask strike to decrease his video length to be nearly 4 minutes and the video should go under a re-evaluation.
if it has the same quality and goodness then i will be the first one to clap for him.
Image
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
User avatar
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 8263
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am
KCNR Username: Threshold
Location: 30 Minutes From Spoon's House, Australia
Contact:
Threshold’s avatar
Loading…

Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:19 am

The trailer needed to be visually appealing, not with logos made in MS Paint or copied from a 'Logo Generator'. Some of these trailers were good, but could have been a LOT better. The recording was good, but the editing was sloppy, we found Strike's to be the best in this field.

The main points we looked for was 'In-depth coverage of main AND secondary features', 'Visual appeal', 'Video length' and 'Server Information'. I think one of the contestants had half of their video dedicated to the SF Robbery and a warehouse robbery...
Image Image Image
User avatar
Kar
Site Admin
Posts: 6378
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:21 pm
KCNR Username: Kar
Contact:
Kar’s avatar
Loading…

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 am

Strike:

Video is NOT graphically rendered.
Cool, hyped but weird intro. This isn't metro.
Not very good annotations.
Too slow paced using too much input texts
Your music was off with the video unintentionally
I liked how this showed off KCNR's new style robberies (casino, bank)
I really hate how a DM arena was shown off. That is NOTHING to show off.

Best_Warriors:

Video is graphically rendered.
Cool GTA intro showing off features in the intro.
Annotations are alright.
You didn't have to put the entire SFJOB robbery in it though
The server IP is messed up... server.lvcnr:7777?
The font and colours at the end could be more tasty
Overall this video is very good but it missed things like achievements and newer robberies

---------------------

The votes have been tallied, but obviously the voting didn't take account for the time rule, so obviously strike can't win. Sorry.
1st - Best_Warriors
2nd - CryTek
3rd - Santos
1st Place will recieve: KCNR Deluxe Donation Status, $10m, Free GTA personal vehicle
2nd Place will recieve: KCNR Premium Donation Status, $5m, Free VIP personal vehicle of your choice
3rd Place will recieve: KCNR Regular Donation Status, $2.5m, Free regular personal vehicle of your choice

PM me on the forums and see me in-game to receive your vehicle rewards. Your money and donation status has been applied to your account.

To the winner, you will have to add final touches to your video, ESPECIALLY THE SERVER IP at the end and fix up any remaining issues. Your video will have to be sent to me and uploaded on MY youtube channel advertising KCNR. The video must be HD ready. Your video will be advertised all over the internet.
User avatar
Strike
Clucker
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 4:17 pm
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 am

Kar wrote:Strike:

Video is NOT graphically rendered.
Cool, hyped but weird intro. This isn't metro.
Not very good annotations.
Too slow paced using too much input texts
Your music was off with the video unintentionally
I liked how this showed off KCNR's new style robberies (casino, bank)
I really hate how a DM arena was shown off. That is NOTHING to show off.

Best_Warriors:

Video is graphically rendered.
Cool GTA intro showing off features in the intro.
Annotations are alright.
You didn't have to put the entire SFJOB robbery in it though
The server IP is messed up... server.lvcnr:7777?
The font and colours at the end could be more tasty
Overall this video is very good but it missed things like achievements and newer robberies

---------------------

The votes have been tallied, but obviously the voting didn't take account for the time rule, so obviously strike can't win. Sorry.
1st - Best_Warriors
2nd - CryTek
3rd - Santos
1st Place will recieve: KCNR Deluxe Donation Status, $10m, Free GTA personal vehicle
2nd Place will recieve: KCNR Premium Donation Status, $5m, Free VIP personal vehicle of your choice
3rd Place will recieve: KCNR Regular Donation Status, $2.5m, Free regular personal vehicle of your choice

PM me on the forums and see me in-game to receive your rewards. ONLY ME.

To the winner, you will have to add final touches to your video, ESPECIALLY THE SERVER IP at the end and fix up any remaining issues. Your video will have to be sent to me and uploaded on MY youtube channel advertising KCNR. The video must be HD ready. Your video will be advertised all over the internet.
The video is the HD videos do not have all the best entries, the music is easy to change, just to cut parts of the video, such as the intro the dm arena, but if you think it's best, this However, there is no problem. :)
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Image
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
User avatar
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:39 am

I am in the middle of vary hard exams.. So i will try to edit my video tomorrow if i couldnt i will do it on the weekend.
Image
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
User avatar
Garry_Gay
Big Chick
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:01 am
KCNR Username: Garry_Gay / S21
Location: Mars

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:06 am

gratz to all the winners!
Image
Garry is Troller :B
User avatar
Kar
Site Admin
Posts: 6378
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:21 pm
KCNR Username: Kar
Contact:
Kar’s avatar
Loading…

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:32 am

Best_Warriors wrote:I am in the middle of vary hard exams.. So i will try to edit my video tomorrow if i couldnt i will do it on the weekend.
You have time, the main issue is the server ip. No worries.
Post Reply