The Official KCNR Feature Promo contest [ENDED]

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Strike
Clucker
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:33 pm

:D thanks i so happy now
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:08 pm

i don't want to seem like a reluctant or anything. But i don't really think it's fair to compare a 6 minutes video with the rest of competitors' videos (as most of them have made a 4 minutes trailer or less), they would've done much better if they have got those 2 more minutes. for me i wanted to add like a 1 minute at the end which shows some epic scenes that occurred while recording (that was 5even5ines' idea XD).
i am not saying that Strike's video is bad. it's pretty good.. but i think it should be cropped a lil before it's posted on kar's channel.
anyways.. gj Strike and congratulations (I wish u ask for a mountain bike or a bmx so that i can buy it from you XD).
Last edited by Nickel on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Best_Warriors wrote:i don't want to seem like a reluctant or anything. But i don't really think it's fair to compare a 6 minutes video with the rest of competitors' videos (as most of them have made a 4 minutes trailer or less), they would've done much better if they have got those 2 more minutes. for me i wanted to add like a 1 minute at the end which shows some epic scenes that occurred while recording (that was 5even5ines' idea XD).
i am not saying that Strike video is bad. it's pretty good.. but i think it should be cropped a lil before it's posted on kar's channel.
anyways.. gj Strike and congratulations (I wish u ask for a mountain bike or a bmx so that i can buy it from you XD).
You actually speak the mind of the unheard !
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Krypton wrote: You actually speak the mind of the unheard !
i am not sure whether i get this statement correctly or not.
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 pm

I agree with your statement in other words !
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Peter

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Strike wrote::D thanks i so happy now
Can you render your video to full HD?
It would look nicer imo

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
Yezpahr

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Best_Warriors wrote:But i don't really think it's fair to compare a 6 minutes video with the rest of competitors' videos (as most of them have made a 4 minutes trailer or less), they would've done much better if they have got those 2 more minutes.
So in your opinion it's ok to scale the points to the length, but not to the quality or other aspects of the video??

Hm, that's odd.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Yezpahr wrote:
Best_Warriors wrote:But i don't really think it's fair to compare a 6 minutes video with the rest of competitors' videos (as most of them have made a 4 minutes trailer or less), they would've done much better if they have got those 2 more minutes.
So in your opinion it's ok to scale the points to the length, but not to the quality or other aspects of the video??

Hm, that's odd.
Strike said it by himself..
Strike wrote: I understand that, but why put long videos in fast camera, but you can not do much because it would not have good looking, video I can crop, remove features but in doing so would no longer be the same, the things that I showed are the most interesting, which can attract people to enter the server.
I like his 6 minutes video. however if he cropped it, it wont be as good as it was.
Because he had an advantage to show more features in a longer period of time.
so actually those 'aspects' mostly depend on the length.
Yezpahr

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:25 pm

An advantage you could have granted yourself too... He didn't "get" that advantage from us.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:35 pm

no i couldn't have granted it.
Kar wrote: [*]The video must not be more than 4 minutes. You will not be penalized if the video is less than 3 minutes or a little over 4 minutes. The video must not be less than 1 minute.[/list]
or maybe, we all misunderstood kar when he said "little over 4 minutes". maybe he meant like 2 or 3 minutes over the 4 minutes.
and i think u gave him that advantage when u turned a blind eye to the fact that his video've exceeded the 4 minutes.