The Official KCNR Feature Promo contest [ENDED]

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 am

Why do you guys keep putting "KCNR presents LVCNR"? It's retarded. So far I like Strike's the best, but it could do with a bit of improvement on the English and definitely the video length.
Image Image Image
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 am

Threshold wrote:Why do you guys keep putting "KCNR presents LVCNR"? It's retarded. So far I like Strike's the best, but it could do with a bit of improvement on the English and definitely the video length.
It's "KCNR previously LVCNR"
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
Loading…

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

KCNR is LVCNR.

That's like saying 'Yezpahr presents...... Yezpahrio!'.
Image Image Image
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Threshold wrote:KCNR is LVCNR
That's like saying 'Yezpahr presents...... Yezpahrio!'.
"Yezpahr previously Yespahrio"*
They are the same person with new name which Yezpahr but previousy he was known as "Yezpahrio".
KCNR is LVCNR, they are the same server but with a new name got it?

Edit: if you were taking about strike's video that whole time, then excuse my mental retardation
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
PM|-|
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: PMH

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Threshold wrote:Actually, you guys have worked hard, I don't want to take this away from you. I will post my trailer after the deadline has passed.
height of over acting... lol post ur shit up and let the world see wat kind of shit u produce
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
Loading…

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 pm

I can assure, it is better than anything you can possibly come up with.
Image Image Image
Strike
Clucker
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Threshold wrote:Why do you guys keep putting "KCNR presents LVCNR"? It's retarded. So far I like Strike's the best, but it could do with a bit of improvement on the English and definitely the video length.
the duration of the video, the show is so because most things, it is assumed that the video is to show that you have the server features, and that's what I did, and I'll be honest, I had seen that had to be 4 minutes I realized after I finished editing it still lacked things to show but I did not make the video longer
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Ok, one thing about trailers.
Trailers are supposed to show everything without actually showing anything. It teases the viewers and makes them interested. Making a 15 minutes long video of a guy robbing a warehouse doesn't have that effect. It causes "so uhmm, that's all you can do?" -feeling.

Watch, let's say, one of the GTA V -trailers. They show lots of things, make you very enthustiastic about the game. That being said, it wasn't really anything we didn't know.

One does not simply draw a line and call it art without making a name for himself first. You have 1 000 000 subscribers in YouTube? Sure, draw the line, you don't need to make anything better at that point.

SpartanGladiator
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: SpartanGladiator

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:58 pm

i want to join it

http://youtu.be/vx7gPgXdk-4
made by Vajankle
Strike
Clucker
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Clucky wrote:Ok, one thing about trailers.
Trailers are supposed to show everything without actually showing anything. It teases the viewers and makes them interested. Making a 15 minutes long video of a guy robbing a warehouse doesn't have that effect. It causes "so uhmm, that's all you can do?" -feeling.

Watch, let's say, one of the GTA V -trailers. They show lots of things, make you very enthustiastic about the game. That being said, it wasn't really anything we didn't know.

One does not simply draw a line and call it art without making a name for himself first. You have 1 000 000 subscribers in YouTube? Sure, draw the line, you don't need to make anything better at that point.
I understand that, but why put long videos in fast camera, but you can not do much because it would not have good looking, video I can crop, remove features but in doing so would no longer be the same, the things that I showed are the most interesting, which can attract people to enter the server.
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide