The Official KCNR Feature Promo contest [ENDED]

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
User avatar
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 8263
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am
KCNR Username: Threshold
Location: 30 Minutes From Spoon's House, Australia
Contact:
Threshold’s avatar
Loading…

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 am

Why do you guys keep putting "KCNR presents LVCNR"? It's retarded. So far I like Strike's the best, but it could do with a bit of improvement on the English and definitely the video length.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 am

Threshold wrote:Why do you guys keep putting "KCNR presents LVCNR"? It's retarded. So far I like Strike's the best, but it could do with a bit of improvement on the English and definitely the video length.
It's "KCNR previously LVCNR"
Image
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
User avatar
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 8263
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am
KCNR Username: Threshold
Location: 30 Minutes From Spoon's House, Australia
Contact:
Threshold’s avatar
Loading…

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

KCNR is LVCNR.

That's like saying 'Yezpahr presents...... Yezpahrio!'.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Threshold wrote:KCNR is LVCNR
That's like saying 'Yezpahr presents...... Yezpahrio!'.
"Yezpahr previously Yespahrio"*
They are the same person with new name which Yezpahr but previousy he was known as "Yezpahrio".
KCNR is LVCNR, they are the same server but with a new name got it?

Edit: if you were taking about strike's video that whole time, then excuse my mental retardation
Image
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
PM|-|
Big Clucker
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:10 am
KCNR Username: PMH
Location: R-230 Creek, Las Venturas.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Threshold wrote:Actually, you guys have worked hard, I don't want to take this away from you. I will post my trailer after the deadline has passed.
height of over acting... lol post ur shit up and let the world see wat kind of shit u produce
User avatar
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 8263
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am
KCNR Username: Threshold
Location: 30 Minutes From Spoon's House, Australia
Contact:
Threshold’s avatar
Loading…

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 pm

I can assure, it is better than anything you can possibly come up with.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Strike
Clucker
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 4:17 pm
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Threshold wrote:Why do you guys keep putting "KCNR presents LVCNR"? It's retarded. So far I like Strike's the best, but it could do with a bit of improvement on the English and definitely the video length.
the duration of the video, the show is so because most things, it is assumed that the video is to show that you have the server features, and that's what I did, and I'll be honest, I had seen that had to be 4 minutes I realized after I finished editing it still lacked things to show but I did not make the video longer
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Image
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
User avatar
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm
KCNR Username: Clucky
Location: The Finnish Henhouse
Contact:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Ok, one thing about trailers.
Trailers are supposed to show everything without actually showing anything. It teases the viewers and makes them interested. Making a 15 minutes long video of a guy robbing a warehouse doesn't have that effect. It causes "so uhmm, that's all you can do?" -feeling.

Watch, let's say, one of the GTA V -trailers. They show lots of things, make you very enthustiastic about the game. That being said, it wasn't really anything we didn't know.

One does not simply draw a line and call it art without making a name for himself first. You have 1 000 000 subscribers in YouTube? Sure, draw the line, you don't need to make anything better at that point.

Image

_____________________________________________________
^^
Just another day in KCNR
User avatar
SpartanGladiator
Big Clucker
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:20 am
KCNR Username: SpartanGladiator
Location: Glaidator's Land

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:58 pm

i want to join it

http://youtu.be/vx7gPgXdk-4
Image
made by Vajankle
User avatar
Strike
Clucker
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 4:17 pm
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Clucky wrote:Ok, one thing about trailers.
Trailers are supposed to show everything without actually showing anything. It teases the viewers and makes them interested. Making a 15 minutes long video of a guy robbing a warehouse doesn't have that effect. It causes "so uhmm, that's all you can do?" -feeling.

Watch, let's say, one of the GTA V -trailers. They show lots of things, make you very enthustiastic about the game. That being said, it wasn't really anything we didn't know.

One does not simply draw a line and call it art without making a name for himself first. You have 1 000 000 subscribers in YouTube? Sure, draw the line, you don't need to make anything better at that point.
I understand that, but why put long videos in fast camera, but you can not do much because it would not have good looking, video I can crop, remove features but in doing so would no longer be the same, the things that I showed are the most interesting, which can attract people to enter the server.
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Image
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
Post Reply