The Official KCNR Feature Promo contest [ENDED]

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
CryteK
Big Clucker

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 pm

<removed, dealt with>
Kar wrote:There might be a problem with the deadline, my exams begin on May 6th, so it's either the deadline gets extended to the 16th of May or it gets pulled forward to the 2nd of May.
2nd of May please. :)
Last edited by CryteK on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Trevor12515 ♥
Ex - SWAT Lieutenant
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Stop agruing about videos styles because none of you have proper English and if grammar was in the equation I would have completely lowered the prizes. All of you seem to rushed and concerned about winning the damn prize none of you are trying to actually help KCNR. I have already contemplated reducing the prize value because of all these issues!
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Kar wrote:Stop agruing about videos styles because none of you have proper english and if grammar was in the equation I would have completely lowered the prizes. All of you seem to rushed and concerned about winning the damn prize none of you are trying to actually help KCNR. I have already contemplated reducing the prize value because of all these issues!
i don't disagree with you, but it still a contest.
However, most of the competitors have made videos before. And they didn't ask for any rewards. You shouldn't really have used "all" in your post. People are different from each other.
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Kar
Site Admin

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Best_Warriors wrote:
Kar wrote:Stop agruing about videos styles because none of you have proper english and if grammar was in the equation I would have completely lowered the prizes. All of you seem to rushed and concerned about winning the damn prize none of you are trying to actually help KCNR. I have already contemplated reducing the prize value because of all these issues!
i don't disagree with you, but it still a contest.
However, most of the competitors have made videos before. And they didn't ask for any rewards. You shouldn't really have used "all" in your post. People are different from each other.
K.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Actually, you guys have worked hard, I don't want to take this away from you. I will post my trailer after the deadline has passed.
Image Image Image
Strike
Clucker
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo

Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:02 am

and if the video is 6 minutes?
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:42 am

Threshold wrote:Actually, you guys have worked hard, I don't want to take this away from you. I will post my trailer after the deadline has passed.
Omg, is your video that good?
Anyways, even if it was and you got the first place, there are 2 more places to win.
I really wanna see urs
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Kar
Site Admin

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:34 pm

Threshold wrote:Actually, you guys have worked hard, I don't want to take this away from you. I will post my trailer after the deadline has passed.
If you finished the video, post it for this competition or keep it.
Strike
Clucker
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
nrg700
Big Chick
KCNR Username: nrg700

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 am

Can I edit my video Description?