Urgent Message to all regulars.

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Yezpahr

Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Dear regular players,

It has come to my attention that an increasing number of regulars have started to experiment with hacks.

Let me remind you that if you are caught hacking, you are treated as any other hacker.
We won't look at your donator status (except it might be taken from you) and we do not look at your score, house, money, real-life income or job. We simply ban you and look forward to ridiculing you in your ban appeal.

Hack = Ban.

Working with hackers will be treated the same.

If you are caught in a car with a cheater and you don't report it to us while he's obviously health hacking and speedhacking, then you are considered working together with him/them.
Giving hackers information like who the admins are, how to get quick money, which players to avoid speedhacking in front of, you will be banned for working with hackers.

Thank you, have a nice day :)
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:11 am

Also, when it comes to rulebreaks, regular players are also expected to follow these rules more strictly. New players that evade kidnap normally get a 5 minute jail, whereas regular players will get a 10 minute jail instead. It is disappointing to see that a lot of you haven't been up to the standard of the average player lately, and we really do want to see this community strive in gameplay, so please keep it safe.

I hope this at least opens some of your eyes to the outcomes of using illegal modifications/hacks, especially the message to you, Cabbrio.
Image Image Image
wolfdude64
KCNR Username: wolfdude64

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:46 pm

I think they have it too easy maybe? Maybe jail times should be increased and slightly harsher punishments enforced... If you guys keep this up we may not have a choice, Also don't ruin it for the rest of KCNR. Just play nice (it's GTA yes, but you can still be respectful), and have fun that's why we have KCNR.
Yezpahr

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:06 am

Punishments
I do not think jailtimes for new players or regular players need to be increased, wolfdude.

Rather, it needs to be decreased a bit. 5 minutes is too long for newbies to bare and they will be bored or try to make things worse by spamming, trying to gain a possibility for /escape and more silly things. Regular players will just harvest their anger and pour down a flameshower, repelling players.

It would be insane to move it up a notch. But yes, there's still a temp-ban of 1 hour that you could consider for regular players, if they REALLY start pissing others off on purpose, targeting, endless arguing or whatever. I wouldn't support this though, Jailtimes of 5 minutes for regulars and 2 minutes for noobs will be my new standard and 10 minutes when somebody is making things impossible for others.

Hacks
For hacks, I wouldn't mind setting the default bantime to 3 weeks and working with hackers could be put to 1 week.

Working with hackers
Even when you can prove it without a doubt that a guy worked with a hacker, there's always a chance he had the right intentions and was gathering (or trying to gather) proof on the hacker meanwhile.

Off-topic
We can try to get the message across by combining a warn+forcerules with a temporary freeze of that player for 2 or 3 seconds, just so he's really forced to read those rules and can't simply click it away. I have done this to newbies who refuse to look at the chat because they are (literally) 8 years old.
Maybe combine them into a single command? One that should specifically be used instead of jailtime. I already have this command for myself btw, power to the people.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.