These are the rules and the only rules.
- Any player found disobeying these rules will be punished.
- Any admin found disobeying these and making up their own rules will be punished.
- If the ‘rule’ is not listed in this thread, then it is not approved by me (Kar), thus do not listen to it unless an admin specifically states this is a temporary verdict due to an uncertainty on the rules.
- NO MODIFICATIONS that give you an advantage. This includes cheats, hacks, CLEO, weapon / vehicle / player skin modifications, etc.
- Have common courtesy for your surroundings
- No spamming / scamming
- No cop hunting / random deathmatching outside Los Santos
- No advertising of other websites and servers
- No purposely dying / pausing / quitting to avoid anything
- No random command abuse (random hits, /anim, etc)
- No bug exploitation, report all bugs on the forums
- No excessive group targeting on players
- No impersonation of other players
- No asking for administration privileges
- No ban evading (or aiding ban evading players)
- No account (data) selling / sharing / stealing
- No tax evading
- You may not gain aid in completing hits on yourself
- Criminals may not use trains to avoid arrest
- Law Enforcement may not team with civilians or abuse police tech
- Revenging is only allowed on the spot
Any attack on KCNR will result in an immediate permanent ban.
- You may NOT buy or sell an account EVER.
- Account-sharing is NOT allowed under any circumstances. This includes having friends/siblings/others do specific tasks for you on your account such as SWAT tests, score grinding, DM fights, transferring money/assets, etc. Players found account sharing can expect permanent account bans for all accounts involved.
- When an account is banned, you may not log in to the server at any time until your ban has expired. This includes joining the server under a new name or IP. Anyone on the same network as the banned player may also be restricted from playing until the ban has expired. Do NOT ban evade to talk to an admin in-game about your ban. Players who ban evade to talk to an admin in-game about their ban will still be treated as ban evaders and your ban will be increased. Instead, create a ban appeal on forums.
- Multi-accounting is allowed. However, constantly creating new accounts may lead to a ban for account spamming. If an administrator has warned you about creating too many accounts and you still continue to do so, you may be issued with a temporary or permanent ban.
If you plan on creating another account, you are NOT allowed to transfer assets (such as vehicles, clothing, etc) or money to your main account without direct permission from a lead administrator.
- If you continuously harass a player through PM, main chat or any other source of messaging, and they or an Administrator have told you to stop, you may be punished for insulting, abusing or harassing that player.
- If you continuously mention a rulebreaker through main chat, you may be punished for disrupting administration as this often makes a rulebreaker stop his actions and therefore evade punishment.
- If you reveal the identity of an Administrator to another player, you are breaking the Common Courtesy rule. You are breaching the anonymity of Administration and thus allowing rulebreakers and cheaters to avoid breaking rules whilst the mentioned Administrator is online. This heavily impacts on the performance of Administration and our ability to catch these rulebreakers.
- Constantly complaining about being arrested/killed by law enforcement is NOT allowed.
- You cannot use an in-game name that is deemed inappropriate (e.g. any names that include any type of hacks, racism, curse words, etc). Accounts can and will be locked if the name used is deemed inappropriate by an admin, regardless of time spent on the account.
- Joking about breaking any of the rules may lead to a punishment as well.
- You may not beg admins for privileges (money, houses, any form of asset, etc).
- Do not ask administration privately ANYWHERE about yours or your friend’s ban appeals. All ban appeals will only be dealt with on the forums.
- You may not park your personal vehicles in a way that blocks access to areas. Roads, businesses, etc.
- You may not abuse the Transfender or other server features as a warrant that renders you unable to be arrested.
- You may not randomly or constantly ram players. If a player is constantly ramming you, take a screenshot and attempt to avoid them. Do not kill or place a hit on them.
- If the server deems that a kill is an unfair death. You may report that player, if not. Do NOT report.
General offenders may receive a slight punishment, however, continuing to break the rules despite warnings will lead to a ban.
- "Is Threshold an admin?"
This is an example of something that would not be allowed.
- There is a hit on them (kill only).
- They stuck you up.
- They attempted/successfully robbed you (businesses, houses, wallets).
- They attempted/successfully raped you.
- They successfully kidnapped you.
- They caused you to somehow lose money (making you fail your robbery by popping your tyres, pulling you out of your getaway vehicle etc).
- You may kill LEO in a shootout, you may not kill medics or firefighters in shootouts.
- If the player CURRENTLY has the bonus vehicle, and as long as you are trying to sell the bonus vehicle as well. If you have the bonus vehicle, you can’t shoot unless it’s self defense e.g. you getting shot by players while driving the BV to the crane. Only if you’re shot at. If you’re getting lag pit/rammed, that’s all on you to avoid.
- You are allowed to kill cops as a civilian if they are chasing a friend of yours who is a warrant (and you are currently playing with). The cop must be interacting with the warrant and is definitely chasing them, not just driving past or onlooking. If a complaint occurs both parties MUST be able to say that they were playing together at the time.
- You may help defend your friend, if you are on the same team (For E.G civilian & civilian) against a threat while they are playing. (* Kidnapping is a threat, yes)
- Stalking, as in they are following and chasing you and/or blocking your path of access.
- They are stealing your plants.
- They arrested / took down / ticketed / searched / healed / cured you or committed any form of game law enforcement action on you.
- You got killed in Los Santos or inside the deathmatch arena.
- You may NOT place a hit on a player for deathmatching you whilst either of you are in jail.
- If they killed you for a valid reason you may not pursue an attempt to kill them in return. It is OVER.
- If the hit placed is cancelled because of the player surviving it, you may not kill/re-hit the player.
- Joining your group robbery when you don't want them to.. Instead, change your robbing team state!
- Quitting to avoid \ timeouts \ crashes are NOT valid reasons for hit contracts (Make a forum complaint).
- They are an admin on duty.
- Breaking a rule, such as random deathmatching. Random deathmatching includes shooting, ramming, heliblading and spraying with the water cannon. Please remember that collateral damage may happen, one bullet accidentally hitting you is not random deathmatching.
- You may not kill/shoot players who are surfing on your vehicle unless they damage you or the vehicle.
- If someone randomly kills you without a valid reason (in this thread or maybe some other reason deemed valid by an administrator), screenshot it and make a complaint thread in the Court of Justice on forums.
- You may not kill / hit a player for any reason that did not happen ON THE SPOT.
- Randomly or forcefully ramming / pitting players without a reason more than once (on purpose) is considered as random deathmatching.
- When placing a hit on someone, it MUST be in English. Any hit contract that is not in English, will be cancelled by an admin.
- When re-placing a hit, you must include the original hit reason. Counter-hits are not allowed.
- If you cancel a hit, you may not place the same hit again after 5 minutes. Once a hit is cancelled for 5 minutes, it is considered completely cancelled and cannot be re-placed.
- Collateral damage can happen. This is not NOT Random Deathmatching. Examples are car bombs and stray bullets.
NB: Emergency Classes (Medics & Firefighters) also adhere these rules. An Emergency / Law Enforcement team player can not use these classes to get around random deathmatching civilians. These teams must only defend themselves and not target innocents or excessively target a player who has damaged or harassed you in some way.
NB: These rules must only apply to all non Law Enforcement teams interaction.
- Los Santos city area is a Random Deathmatching Arena.
- Players may kill each other as long as BOTH players are in the Los Santos city area for any reason at all.
- If a LEO engages in an altercation (weapons or no weapons), this gives the right for the civilian/suspect/criminal to chase you down and kill you.
- The civilian/suspect/criminal may not continue chasing the LEO after any form of death (If the LEO died anyhow).
- If the LEO escapes your vicinity, you should carry on as you were and not hunt down that LEO. You are not in hot pursuit, they are.
- Law Enforcement should NEVER work with civilians. Working with civilians entails 'having a civilian help you chase, shoot or provoke a warrant' and 'having a civilian purposely achieve a wanted level for your own benefit'.
Constantly accepting bribes from a player, or multiple players, is considered working with civilians.
Accepting a bribe from a player with the intent of removing their wanted level to allow them to achieve something (finish a robbery) without interruption is considered working with civilians.
Accepting a bribe of a player and returning the money received from the bribe is considered working with civilians, as you are removing their wanted level free of charge. You are given the option to accept or decline a bribe, so you cannot change your mind and return the money once the decision is made. If the civilian is found to be included in this incident, both players will be punished.
Failure to follow these guidelines of the /bribe command is considered as Command Abuse.
- SWAT Members may place police tech against warrants who are on-foot or in a vehicle as a passenger or driver.
Police tech are:
- Spike strips
- Roadblocks should only be placed for the purpose of either slowing or stopping a warrants' path of escape or to give you cover during a chase.
- Police tech are never allowed to be placed against ticketable players under any circumstances.
- Police tech should be immediately removed after they either succeed or fail. Roadblocks that fail to be removed after a warrant is arrested or escapes, or after the placing SWAT member dies, will be removed by an Administrator and punishments may follow.
- Failure to follow any of these police tech guidelines is considered Command Abuse. These rules, where applicable apply to all police tech.
- Tax Evasion is avoiding tax in any way, e.g using multiple accounts to avoid tax payments.
- There is no such thing as a 'Revenge'. Stop using this word.
- Use the DMing rules to determine whether or not you can attack (in whatever form, kill/hit/etc) a player.
- The server has automated ways to determining whether or not an attack on you is valid or unfair.
- The server now uses your last crimes to check if a player is validly attacking you. The server also uses the damage log to detect this.
- Permanent warnings on your account.
- Timed / Permanent mutes.
- Jail Time depending on severity of the rulebreak.
- X hours - 2 week ban - permanent ban depending on severity of the rulebreak (Game Ban).
- Forum bans (especially if you disobey the common courtesy rule).
- MONEY EXPLOITING/ABUSING using BUGS will possibly result in a money reset and possible removal of assets on the player and even disabling of the account.
- Please note that punishments are likely to drastically increase if you are caught breaking the rules often.
List of allowed mods
- Radar mods.
List of server attacks (any service related to KCNR)
- Fake player spamming.
- Connection floods.
- And anything else that may cause service downtime.