Version 15

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Santos
Big Chick

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Good job
Leader of CocainaKingZ
Part of S.W.A.T. Team
Ultimate Businessman
axe_pidy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: axe_pidy

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Great update. I like the way that the server says "you cant arrest a player moving/skewing in a vehicle" when u try to arrest players above moving vehicles. The money reset has been a great boon for noobs and a great demotion for money hackers. :ifuknowwhatimean:
This is a Signature
vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Money hackers? You drunk or high?
5even5ins
Clucker

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Edward wrote:
Shooting you would probably cause you to die anyway - unless you're health hacking, in which case I'd ban you instead - and the end result would be the same.

Weapons also cost money unless I get them by robbing a warehouse. Warehouse robbery usually fails and you get sent to jail, so I prefer BUYING my guns. After I buy it, I have to waste time trying to find you in the game, then shoot you. This counts as deathmatching which is against the rules. I can avoid it by shooting you at DM arena, but there's a chance that someone else comes there and kills me, and I'd lose score.

...can you please die of excitement instead?
Gold_Fish wrote:Or just rape him to death. Or cb him or !kill kent or slap him to death

Its Not That You Aint Good, Its Just That I'm A Fockin' Pro :3

† Pro Garbage Man
† Pro Flamer

Problem?
Rastafari
5even5ins
Bruce_Bond
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Bruce_Bond / Dark

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 am

vitaliy wrote:Kidnapers are Way owerpower´d
They are perfect now ;)
johnyenglish wrote:I Had A Dream To Become SWAT When I Woke Up Peter Already Banned Me From SWAT.
SWAT FTO / Server Adniggistrator / Batman
vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:48 pm

No, first day of the New update, There were noobs kidnaping guys and bringing them to their friends hitman´s, No one kidnaped me, or even tryed i always have scissors and if i escape i imediatly /ejm, but still, i even tryed but nah dont like it
kaustubhkishore
Big Chick
KCNR Username: WHATTHEHACK

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Well can I get help with the bank system people say our money will get robbed if someone robs the bank
GhostPerk77
Clucker
KCNR Username: GhostPerk77

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:57 pm

The new update it's pretty legit and good. I love the idea that dealers can set their value, because they were losing money instead of winning. The Kidnapper idea...I don't always get kidnap, but when I do, I escape...So that's not a problem for me. The changing skills was a little low blow (I used to change from Pvt Medic and Hitman and viceversa) BUT amazing TECHNIQUE that will work on newcomers. The /reclass taken away, good. Though, the class selections needs to be fixed. Business?! Great job man. Also, I was waiting for the Mechanic Class sooo badly :) I will try it out. The new Bank Robbery spiced up the script, I like it. That's my overall review, in SHORT WORDS ---> I like the update.
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley
I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process - Vincent Van Gogh
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value - Albert Einsten
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar
Loading…

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:35 am

GhostPerk77 wrote:Though, the class selections needs to be fixed.
What?
wolfdude64
KCNR Username: wolfdude64

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 am

i know if you /kill it doesnt show the little arrows.. Thats all i know. Only works the first time you join the server.