Please reply to my appeal rather then deleting it

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
MeGustaR
Big Chick
KCNR Username: MeGustaR

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Ingame Name: MeGustaR
Time/Date: Don't remember
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: I was permanently banned from the server due to a personal grudge with Dimitri Deville.
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: It's not an issue where one should be permanently banned for swearing we are not playing animal jam or games like club penguin where an admin bans you for swearing, Deville I believe is not acting as a member of administration but acting on this personally by using his powers. Please reply here and don't delete my post like before, thankyou.
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: Got with a heated argument with Deville where he banned me for common courtesy.
Proof[Images-Video]:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage :evil: :o
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:16 pm

Your ban appeal was denied, not deleted... and normally creating multiple ban appeals after yours has been denied results in a forum ban. So I would be careful where you take this next.

What exactly was your argument about?
Image Image Image
MeGustaR
Big Chick
KCNR Username: MeGustaR

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:30 pm

Mate, I don't exactly remember what was it about it was nothing serious we were going at each other, I know he is a native from my country so I started to swear at him and he took an action to ban me for common courtesy permanently and here I feel he is using his powers with wrong consent and personally -_-
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage :evil: :o
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:53 pm

Your ban has been reduced to 1 month and 1 day. Please refrain from rulebreaking in the future or this ban will be permanent and your account will be disabled.

This is your last warning.
Image Image Image