Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
THE_end_OF
Clucker
KCNR Username: THE_end_OF
Loading…

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:39 am

Ingame Name:THE_end_OF
Time/Date: Few mins ago
Why did you get banned / & Reason?:Teaming with civs.
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: coz I didn't team with civs
What did you do before you got banned, TD Sycro after he avoided by killing himself (he came to me so it's okay)
Proof[Images-Video]:https://prnt.sc/rys4tl
EJA
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: EJA

Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:00 am

Hello THE_end_OF,
You sure about that? you did not team with civilian?

first, yes i dont have proof, but there was like 15 - 25 minutes before "Sycro Avoid Arrest by killing himself, but he came to you again and you kill him with Dessert Eagle" and you got banned

Do you remember when me and Sycro at Gas Station beside LVPD?
you was put hit on me and Sycro because we already rob/rape you
and you was using command "/me" right? or i was wrong (maybe admin can check it)
what u type was "/me off duty"
then this one of your friend "Twi" coming trying to kill us because we got bounty on our head
not that fast, he was suspect right? before he shoot at us
of course as we trying to defense our self, and kill him but what happen next?
you type again "/me onduty?" that what i remember

okay Detail Position
me and sycro at gas station
you front LVPD
Twi at the back of LVPD when you type "/me Off Duty"
EJA wrote:They say i'm like a " Ghost ", i'm coming without introduce myself, and i'm gone without say a word about farewell . but i do exist before.
Sycro
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Sycro

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:58 am

You went off duty for Twi to come and complete the hit on me and came back on duty just to chase us and then accepted his bribe later. You helped him. You decided to stay in front and watch the fight instead of driving away. Wil lower the ban to a week. Closed.
Image Image Image Image Image
johnosama wrote:Fuet see a Topic But Do not say reapply on 1/10/2016 becoz i have a School
THE_end_OF
Clucker
KCNR Username: THE_end_OF
Loading…

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:36 pm

Sycro wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:58 am
You went off duty for Twi to come and complete the hit on me and came back on duty just to chase us and then accepted his bribe later. You helped him. You decided to stay in front and watch the fight instead of driving away. Wil lower the ban to a week. Closed.
I didn't went off duty for Twi,I went off duty for both of you,I didn't shoot you, and I can't drive away in 4:5 Second WTF.
and for bribe thing,He the one who asked for bribe first not me, and I don't know how i helpped him anyway.