Bump any admin answer me for now

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name: (R)Saleton
Time/Date:More than 1 year ago
Why did you get banned / & Reason?:s0beit forum
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: Fuck you Deville you told me not ban evading and you make apply again can you give me last chancei wait from More than 1 year ago
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:
Proof[Images-Video]:
bump
From what I understand from you, you want have a one more chance in one year?

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say you have exhausted all of your chances.
Did you know there is no other player that PM's me on discord, just you, always, like clockwork even after you've been told a million times DO NOT PM ADMINS ABOUT BAN APPEALS.

I will personally not unban you but if some other admin wants to babysit you they can feel free
You also have 3 active ban appeals, why?
And give us time to reply.. we do not check the forums every hour or even every day...
i didnt got any Chance Befor i took my ban So i Think i Should Take one of my Chances,So please Unban me i Just Need one Chance and The Next time i will be careFul with Every Thing,@Deville i`m Not everlast`s Brother,Why you Asking any way ?
@Deville he is Not my brother Everlast
Deville you know my brother
Mr_ledo
Mr_Foox he is my brother
i dont know everlast he is not my brother.
Any Admin Can Give me last chance I Want To Play again forgive me guys.
Ok.. I took a little break off work just to answer you, you annoyjing little ****.
I personally have told you over 10 times to NOT PM ADMINS ABOUT YOUR BAN APPEAL!!!

And what do you do? PM me about it after I told you I don't have time to even answer you..
Oh and want to know how I know it's always you? Because you are the only person who does not get this rule.

Also that you've never gotten a chance is a lie.

I personally will NEVER unban you.
You don't respect our rules
You don't respect us as admins
You don't respect our privacy
Now Good Bye!
Excuse me i was stupid bc i PMed u many time But please one Chance,and when i didnt Respect your Rules or Your admins?
and as you like if you wont give me unban i Can Understand,But please Dont injustice me please,i want back again,and if u See me i`m not Respect you or any admin i`m Now Sorry for That,and i will What ever u want
i`m sorry i will do it again and i`m sorry @Kar Kruthal Give me my last chance please i didnt got any one of my Chances