[Kruthal]Unban me pls

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name: WeDemBoyz/Sawnz
Time/Date: -
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: HS Aimbot
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: i hacker only that time, I dont hack any more. If xxdangerxx got another chance, why cant i? I can provide videos if i play about my shooting and admins can check my pc too via teamviewer..I want this as a last chance, no one will regret it I can guarantee that
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: i was talking with sycro
Proof[Images-Video]: -
I can prove that I am clean .. pls
How are your Game Community online, it has poor management. You don't clear all the 18+ content from the forums including the one this topic is in. You have set a rule by no RDM outside of Los Santos and the Arena, it still does when I was online in 2017. You don't clear the racist usernames from the users database, then you ban me for "Annoying cunt". What the f***?! Coming back while I work on my heart rate but guess what? My heart rate reached to 160 bpm last 2 months, alot of stress involved. You also said you called ninjas and police to my location, strange its not true. I now using the Tor Browser because in December, I be going to the doctor to see why my heart rate is high. If its the stress level that part of you put me thru, I have no words. But I not going to risk my heart rate going up, YOU SHOULD HAVE FIX THIS F*** SERVER. I also been watching the ban topics, I see its not changing. I did not attempt to join your services either to type this message. I hope I make this clear.

-Mrnate Geek (Username:MRNATEGEEK)