Ban appeal

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name: Geka
Time/Date: (2018-09-21 08:45:01).
Why did you get banned / & Reason?:(Constant rulebreaking with no admins online)
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: True, but I do this because many players do this to me while admins no online i swear and i did more /c and /ircalert and no admin help me so i did that and too much hackers i swear if u check report u will see me did reports much and no admin help ,me , I knew that I had made a big mistake but I was defending myself , iam sorry
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: i was offline
Proof[Images-Video]: Image
They reported you, you could report them back.
I did, but the admins were not interested in that for a while so I do not care about reporting others and I did like them and I know that it is a mistake for me so I apologize and promised you that I learned from my mistake and don't repeat this again and i hope u forgive me
You need to wait for an unban and if you even think of ban evading, think of no unban if you're caught
Never do ban evade any way again i was learned from my mistake i will wait u forgive me

But can u forgive me before 1 month cuz i dont want my business leave . My hope . And i swear will dont make that again . Thanks @Sycro
Iam sorry @Sycro please for give me
Geka wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:23 pm
Will see if you don't ban evade. Will set a time after I feel like it.
Sycro wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:05 am
Geka wrote:
I got ban from 9 days and i didnt ban evade i swear please foe give me iwanna come back with no any break rules
Sycro wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:21 pm
They reported you, you could report them back.

He could indeed, all complains are dealt with so waiting pays off.
Sycro wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:05 am
Geka wrote:
What about right now ?