[Kruthal] Algin.. Ban Appeal

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name: algin..
Time/Date: 16-8-2018
Why did you get banned / & Reason ?: lostking - hiding assests "
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: lost king told me that he will be offline cuz " i have school " i will be offline for 2 months "

i just trusted him cuz he is my friend .. i took all his owns " he send them to me "
and i tried to login yasterday tell me that i am perm banned reason " lostking - hiding assests "
i didn't hide anything he told me to talk all of his owns and i took them!
i can recover it to them game - lostking !
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: i was offline
Proof[Images-Video]:

Attachments

algin.. wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:11 pm
Ingame Name: algin..
Time/Date: 16-8-2018
Why did you get banned / & Reason ?: lostking - hiding assests "
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: lost king told me that he will be offline cuz " i have school " i will be offline for 2 months "

i just trusted him cuz he is my friend .. i took all his owns " he send them to me "
and i tried to login yasterday tell me that i am perm banned reason " lostking - hiding assests "
i didn't hide anything he told me to talk all of his owns and i took them!
i can recover it to them game - lostking !
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: i was offline
Proof[Images-Video]:
iam sorry for reply , but u said he give u All he has, money and clothes can not be lost even if they are years old And you and lost know that

Go Find a New Lie
yea i know that clothes and money can't be lost but i take it 'cause he said to me he will offline so i can take them to my own account if i need to buy something or do anything with them until he back to the game :) i don't need to find lie 'cause i trusted him i wasn't know that he going to be banned and if i know i will not take them why would i take them ? to get banned ? ofc not so open your mind man
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump @Kruthal
Bump @Kruthal
Bump @Kruthal @Peter Any Admin answer ??? it take to long and no one reply ? wtf now i'm going to lose all my item bcs no one answer me ?
Banned by @Kruthal, wait for his reply.