Ban Appeal

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name:Glom
Time/Date:08/06/2018
Why did you get banned / & Reason?:Because JohnOsama scammed my account he scam my cars cash clothes house and he said i get him thats cuz i afread to get banned and kar dont solve it but he disabled my account and JohnOsama account & Reason:Sharing acc and I will not give my account to anyone and he said the reason sharing account
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason:Because I was scammed and did not give anyone my account
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:Nothing just speak to JohnOsama and Kar
Proof[Images-Video]:N/A
@Peter @aimandkill @Kar @Police_force
Glom wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:17 am
Because JohnOsama scammed my account he scam my cars cash clothes house
How i scammed u?!
You gave me link when i clicked into it you hacked me
Glom wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:29 am
You gave me link when i clicked into it you hacked me
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wolf said no one logged in your account
they can check /w and /pm too
idk what happened but u scammed me, if you don't scammed me, how can my house you owned
Glom wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:40 am
idk what happened but u scammed me, if you don't scammed me, how can my house you owned
u sold it for 2m and 7k maybe 70k idk and your clothes for 5k cars too
Here is the conversation between you 2 (And others, scroll about half way for JohnOsama's and Glom's conversation).

@Glom You clearly wanted to give john your assets.

This is over guys. STOP TRYING.
Kar wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:33 am
This is over guys. STOP TRYING.
[2018/06/08 (08:03:14)]: Glom Replied To JohnOsama: yad hadek now l flos wal didlo w kol 7aga
[2018/06/08 (08:03:20)]: Glom Replied To JohnOsama: w haft7 acc tany tdhomly
he said to me come and i will give my money and dildo and everything right now and i will open my other account
and send me there
So!! what i do? to be banned?!
2018/06/08 (06:15:50)]: JohnOsama Replied To Glom: as u like
[2018/06/08 (06:16:15)]: Glom Replied To JohnOsama: 3ade 5las
[2018/06/08 (06:16:19)]: Glom Replied To JohnOsama: ksm deh l3ba 3ade
[2018/06/08 (06:16:49)]: JohnOsama Replied To Glom: tb hat 7agatk mdam kosom deh l3ba 3ade xD
[2018/06/08 (06:16:58)]: Glom Replied To JohnOsama: la2 :(
[2018/06/08 (06:17:01)]: Glom Replied To JohnOsama: abanned b 7gaty
mean as u like it's okay fuck this game it's okay, but give me ur items if thats fuck this game,no i banned with my items
So how I refused and give u my items ?
Scamming, account sharing, tax evasion, asset sharing to prevent losing them in a ban, admitting to ban evasion ahead of time, whatever this is aside, Glom's hacking and John's being investigated for hacking so if this account lock became undone, my/joel's ban on both of you for hacks will still stand.

Glom was caught ban evading on another account and the ban has been set to permanent.

John is currently banned for whatever this is and hacking. Your ban length isn't determined yet and you'll have to make your own ban appeal. Ban evasion will ensure you'll never be unbanned again.

Consider it denied.