Ban Appeal

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name: HiiKToR
Time/Date: Today 21/04/2018
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: Playing with ban evaders
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: First of i don't think as regular player in this community for more then 3years and more i think i don't have the ability to display the player's ban ip's and isp and match them together if they're the same or not, So how the hell in the world can i know that he's ban evading, The details that he's not what Kana think he is but let me clear this up, He's new player to samp who invited to increase this server's playerbase, But according to the ips and what he said to me which mean in other words lucky and wizzard are connected to the same router, In egypt as it low economy country we just ask one of the neighbors to apply for router and we can split the costs. So i didn't know that he was ban evading based on the ips and ips also since my last unban i start improving and stop playing with any illegals mode or even breaking single rules, Once again if you won't believe the story this should be unfair ban because i don't have the access to check the player's ips and compare them and chose who to play with and who to avoid.
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: I raped Kana then i got arrested.
Proof[Images-Video]:
So you're saying he's using his neighbor's router, and the neighbor is banned in KCNR?
Cool, it's ban evasion anyway!

We don't ban players, we ban IPs. If your friend, neighbor, neighbor's dog or whoever else is banned and you're both playing from the same IP, so are you. And that's not something that can be discussed, he will get unbanned when his neighbor is unbanned.
Edward wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:53 pm
So you're saying he's using his neighbor's router, and the neighbor is banned in KCNR?
Cool, it's ban evasion anyway!

We don't ban players, we ban IPs. If your friend, neighbor, neighbor's dog or whoever else is banned and you're both playing from the same IP, so are you. And that's not something that can be discussed, he will get unbanned when his neighbor is unbanned.
This is nice to know since i don't have good administrative experience to know if he evading or even have the ability to view his ip and match it with others, I still see that i'm unfairly banned because of something i didn't do or i can't do, If you just give me a single moment to tell my story side i don't think this would happen by now but you rush to ban since you saw me [playin with ban evader] who i don't know he's connected to those people's router, They told me later after you issue the ban, However he is or how he's linked to lucky's account and since you deal with only ips then i shouldn't be in this case or you just ban anyone who played with them, I mean if it was that easy to ban someone i would ban evade by now and play with anyone wtihout informing him that i'm ban evading and just stick him unfairly to my case, In summary you didn't provide the mistake i did in this ban appeal but just talked about that guy, I'll talk to him and i'll consider that next time, I'll ask anyone i see ingame if he was ban evading or not once he hope on my car.