Unban eriksel

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name:P_Killer
Time/Date:Now
/ & Reason?:I Got ban for ban evasion,,I accpet everything Eriksel got banned for my fail ,, he tryed to helped me beacouse he is my cousin thats why.Idk about me but if you cant unban me at least unban _EriKseL_
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason:,,I accpet everything Eriksel got banned for my fail ,, he tryed to helped me beacouse he is my cousin thats why.Idk about me but if you cant unban me at least unban _EriKseL_ We have 5 years or more that play KCNR and we just spend some free time here thats why we want to be unbanned.Maybe you can unban or redice it not perm beacose he got banned for my fault! Sorry for bad english!
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:Playing in another account using vpn
Proof[Images-Video]:
Eriksel can appeal his ban after you're unbanned which probably won't be for awhile because of your constant ban evasion.
He did his apeal and denied thats why i did this for how long I should make another ban apeal and for how long i will be unnbaned or i will not?