AshAmd Ban Appeal

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name: AshAmd
Time/Date: Cant Remmeber
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: Weapon hacks
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: Night vision weapon hacks.
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: Cant remember. but all i know is i get out from Dm arena and get banned for night vision. hoping to join back the Kar's Community. there's a missunderstanding between me and yezphar till i got banned permanently. truly sorry.
Proof[Images-Video]: None
Wait for lead admin's input.
So you say you didn't hack?
Peter wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:42 pm
No i dont. why would i hack a night vision. i have the ss of the ban when i got banned by the night vision but i cant find it. hm
BostonOG wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:14 pm
Peter wrote:
No i dont. why would i hack a night vision. i have the ss of the ban when i got banned by the night vision but i cant find it. hm
You realise night vision can only be spawned by admins? And therefore to me it sounds unlikely that you did not hack
Peter wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 am
BostonOG wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:14 pm
Peter wrote:
You realise night vision can only be spawned by admins? And therefore to me it sounds unlikely that you did not hack
why would i spawn a night vision. i really being honest on this ban appeal. what can night vision do on the server... hm